Anyone stocked up on p-mag?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Only clone to p-mag is halotest-25 which is about $15 more expensive which I learned the hard way.

CEL discontinued making p-mag & most stores are low stock. I picked up 2 bottles did anyone else stock up?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only clone to p-mag is halotest-25 which is about $15 more expensive which I learned the hard way.

CEL discontinued making p-mag & most stores are low stock. I picked up 2 bottles did anyone else stock up?
I liked pmag but not enough to stock up on it.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Promagnon 25 = great first 2 cycles, but sd is king. All hail this gift of the gods!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But once you get used to the Explosive Gains of a Superdrol or M1t there's no going back.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
But once you get used to the Explosive Gains of a Superdrol or M1t there's no going back.
That is a years down the road for me

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Lol run your pmag and stock up now on sd, Epi, haldrol, and Ultradrol! My stash is stacked with these wonderful compounds ... minus halodrol

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
If you already have few PHs, then you are already for a year or so. You will also buy when new things come out. How many years do you plan to buy in advance? You will most likely run 3 cycles a yeat max.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you already have few PHs, then you are already for a year or so. You will also buy when new things come out. How many years do you plan to buy in advance? You will most likely run 3 cycles a yeat max.
Right. 2 bottles of p mag is 1 cycle :) usually.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Also a small investment as these compounds are desired by those witnessing the results 1st hand ;)
True :) I'm happy for it, or if I wanna be a puss c I got 2 cycles lol :)

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have ran pmag a couple times with solid results.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

TLF84

Awards
I bought some p-mag and planning my next cycle but unsure wether to run p-mag , methadrol or fina hardcore

toolhead

toolhead

Awards
Have 2 and grabbed 1 more on friday. Preppin up for my first cycle.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I have 2 maybe 3 bottles. Have to check to be sure.

Also a small investment as these compounds are desired by those witnessing the results 1st hand ;)
Yeah I have sold a good bit of my stash. Probably $400 worth of stuff. Not saying that is what I paid, but what I sold it for.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
I think I have 2 maybe 3 bottles. Have to check to be sure.

Yeah I have sold a good bit of my stash. Probably $400 worth of stuff. Not saying that is what I paid, but what I sold it for.
Lol im so glad I stocked up on sd....new ban soon!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Who the f*ck cares if this designer junk gets banned. Stop d*cking around and use the real thing. All hail superdrol? What a joke. Man up and run some test.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who the f*ck cares if this designer junk gets banned. Stop d*cking around and use the real thing. All hail superdrol? What a joke. Man up and run some test.
Angry??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Lol you mad bro? Aside from how retarded that post is, sd has been loved by many to jump start test cycles.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Use that anger to work on that lagging chest lmao

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
For my time I will stick with p-mag playing it say man. You would be the last person I would listen to. If it works for you good luck.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, thanks for spewing some of the dumbest crap i've read in a while.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd put superdrol right up there with all the top Guns...Dianabol, anadrol, winstrol and anavar. They all have their place. Superdrol is a great oral steroid.. IMO.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I jus got myself two bottles cuz I noticed the website I was ordering from was running low.. Can't tell ya much about results cuz I plan on running it after new years.. But I've heard nothing but good things about it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I jus got myself two bottles cuz I noticed the website I was ordering from was running low.. Can't tell ya much about results cuz I plan on running it after new years.. But I've heard nothing but good things about it
I have two bottles I ordered as well...

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I saw your log, you were going ape**** over how amazing test at 500mg is. I run it at a gram+ every cycle and it it doesnt give the gains that 30mg SD would(in whatever timeframe of course)

I have also tried pretty much every oral, and superdrol amongst my favourites, better than dbol, tbol, var, drol whatever you are referring to as "the real thing".