Androhard V3

PowerLifter15

Awards
with the blackfriday deal, im looking to run a 8 or 6 week cycle of androhard. id grab 2 bottles.

my question is, what kind of gains can i see? i still have a little gyno left and im hoping this will reduce it, but aside from that, what other gains will i see? i want to add at least 6 lbs and either drop bf% or keep it the same and to add some strength.

are these reasonable goals? i wanna stick with androhard because it is a non methyl and i may or may not be running accutane soon so i dont want to have to cancel my epi cycle mid way through.

thanks!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • 2-8lbs in lean mass
  • 10-15% increase in strength
  • Reduced gynecomastia
  • Increased aggression
This is what we're estimating for an 8 week cycle of Androhard. The pounds gained is a wide variance because you will definitely lose fat on Androhard.

You can view the write-ups here.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
with the blackfriday deal, im looking to run a 8 or 6 week cycle of androhard. id grab 2 bottles.

my question is, what kind of gains can i see? i still have a little gyno left and im hoping this will reduce it, but aside from that, what other gains will i see? i want to add at least 6 lbs and either drop bf% or keep it the same and to add some strength.

are these reasonable goals? i wanna stick with androhard because it is a non methyl and i may or may not be running accutane soon so i dont want to have to cancel my epi cycle mid way through.

thanks!
My guy Kenneth (beta tester)

Did really good with Androhard for 8 weeks. Hardened up tremendously and gained muscle while dropping 4% BF. Weight stayed stagnant, while waist became tighter.

This stuff is super potent.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

thanks!
Keeping BF the same and adding 6lbs I think is reasonable if you eat a proper diet to do so. This is in essence a recomp, but you will have to raise cals to gain the 6 lean pounds just need to keep it clean.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keeping BF the same and adding 6lbs I think is reasonable if you eat a proper diet to do so. This is in essence a recomp, but you will have to raise cals to gain the 6 lean pounds just need to keep it clean.
A recomp is tricky to nail down, but it should be much easier to accomplish with AH.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And just as a heads up, V2 Androhard worked great for people... V3 has literally twice as much active in it. So you know the results will be stellar.