155$ for sd-1!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Saw a website that sells sd-1 for 155$.... Well back in the day when it was being sold and wasnt banned/discontinued, i bought a bunch of them on sale for like 30 bucks. lol. Talk about profit...... didnt think they were that popular.....

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
**** like that pisses me off. Thats crap dude. I hope that jack-hole doesn't sell 1 bottle!!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Supply and demand.... Very little to go around

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone who pays that much for a bottle of superdrol deserves it.

"a fool and his money will soon be parted"

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw a website that sells sd-1 for 155$.... Well back in the day when it was being sold and wasnt banned/discontinued, i bought a bunch of them on sale for like 30 bucks. lol. Talk about profit...... didnt think they were that popular.....
Superdrol is good but not that good.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for a 400% profit i sure would!!
i dont think you are going to part with 155$ for superdrol, and then make a 400% profit.

I think what you wanted to mean is you would be the guy suckering unknowledable consumers paying that much for superdrol.

which you could be, if you knew which products to buy, store, and save for down the road.

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
i dont think you are going to part with 155$ for superdrol, and then make a 400% profit.

I think what you wanted to mean is you would be the guy suckering unknowledable consumers paying that much for superdrol.

which you could be, if you knew which products to buy, store, and save for down the road.
i was referring to the op's original purchase price of $30, then selling it for the $155

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I understand what can be missleading and downright gready. For this concept. But you know it deff is tempting. Honestly you could also look at that thats how much its worth. Lol. Im not selling the stuff. Im just talking outloud thats all.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i've got some compounds im sure i could make money off of, but i'd rather use them myself.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
its just SD . go with beastdrol from mrsupps
that other guy is an ass hole for selling that for over 100$ nevermind 150+ lol

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Now if it starts to sell for 250...... Im going for it lol

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Super DMZ, anyone..... In todays world of the internet, if someone really paid that. Its exactly what they deserved......

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
And plenty of new goodies out. Ultradrol kicks dickk!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like ultradrol, but it's a bit too pricey to use effectively. i feel it'd be better with 2 bottles, or them increasing the dosage to 10mg per cap.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like ultradrol, but it's a bit too pricey to use effectively. i feel it'd be better with 2 bottles, or them increasing the dosage to 10mg per cap.
In your opinion, what would be the best dosage for someone who's not new to the ph/ps scene??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
The word "expired" comes to mind on that original SD....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is a BMW, big money waster :laughing:

TLF84

Awards
What would be the difference bewteed the $155 bottle and a $20 SD clone ????

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Well if you pay more itnomrally means its a better product. Lol! Haha. naw theres nothing different. But sd1 was a very popular product.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In your opinion, what would be the best dosage for someone who's not new to the ph/ps scene??

i would say 12mg would be fine for a newb to androgens.

Its a pretty cool guy so far, time will tell!

Seeing 12mgs for 4 weeks as the ideal. Thoughts jbry?
i would say for a user who has ran more than 2-3 cycles, maybe 12mg for 6 weeks, or bump it up to higher like 16-24mg for 6-4 weeks.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

i would say for a user who has ran more than 2-3 cycles, maybe 12mg for 6 weeks, or bump it up to higher.
I've done plenty of m1t/superdrol cycles (probably too many) so I'm thinking in the range of 16-20mg..

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established

i would say for a user who has ran more than 2-3 cycles, maybe 12mg for 6 weeks, or bump it up to higher like 16-24mg for 6-4 weeks.
Thanks cuz!! I'd rep ya, but I can't rep anymore before spreading the love to others 1st haha I.o.u.