abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty straight forward. Idk what go go for next. Coming this jan I want to do a cycle. I've done hdrol and Epi. Both with good success. Not sure if I should run one or the other again or try sd, dieselbolan, or ultradrol.

I don't mind going for a recomp or a lean bulk. I never go all out a bulk. I want one with the least hairloss issue and sides. Suggestions?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a real nice run with diesel this time last year. some seirous weight/strength gains for sure!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a real nice run with diesel this time last year. some seirous weight/strength gains for sure!!!
How long was the cycle And dosages? Also what sides did u get if any?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran it 4 weeks. 1 bottle. dont remember the dosing exactly. The only REAL sides were weight/fat gain..LOL. My diet was not very clean and I put on like 20 pounds in a month...it was crazy. Obviously there was a ton of non muscle weight gain. I think in the end I gained 6-8 pounds of muscle and pretty much kept that after i dropped some weight off.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it 4 weeks. 1 bottle. dont remember the dosing exactly. The only REAL sides were weight/fat gain..LOL. My diet was not very clean and I put on like 20 pounds in a month...it was crazy. Obviously there was a ton of non muscle weight gain. I think in the end I gained 6-8 pounds of muscle and pretty much kept that after i dropped some weight off.
Holy crap. 20lbs? Damn! U def gained a lot of fat. Lol. Not to bad though. I was looking at ultradrol as well.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tis the season to be jolly(fat guy)..LOL. If your looking for something nice and lean. Taurus has a couple solid products out. And right now you use tarus25 to get 25% off everything on the site

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
what is in diesel? I don't like these names since I cannot tell the compound.

I like Epi or Ultra run.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dieselbolan was dimethazine and LMG

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dieselbolan was dimethazine and LMG
I think I'm Leann b towards ultradrol. I need to have my final answer by this afternoon so I can buy with the blkfriday deal heheh.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive decided to go with Ultradrol...Im not sure how i want to dose..
-Ultradrol 8/8/12/12/12 or 8/8/8/12/16 (One bottle 90pills which with this dosing will leave me with 91 total so last day will be one pill short)
As far as Pct maybe: HcGenerate, Erase, Anabeta and Torem or Clomid..
Of course cycle support..Should i add anything while on cycle for libido or lethargy? Hardly anyone witnessed lethargy while on it though.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm Leann b towards ultradrol. I need to have my final answer by this afternoon so I can buy with the blkfriday deal heheh.
I'm very interested in Ultradrol as well, logs look pretty good.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea they do...Sides and gains look good so far on peoples logs...Just bought me a bottle. Cant wait till jan to start cycle and see how it does for me.

ggghhh

ggghhh

Awards
Yea they do...Sides are minimal and gains are good thus far...Just bought me a bottle. Cant wait till jan to start cycle and see how it does for me.
Gonna log it? If so, count me in for the journey. Ultra looks pretty sick..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna log it? If so, count me in for the journey. Ultra looks pretty sick..
Yea i might log it..ill keep u guys posted on this thread if i decide to log.