How does Trenazone compare to Androgel/Testim?

dumplin716

Awards
How does Trenazone compare to a prescribed topical anabolic such as Androgel/Testim? For instance will Trenazone build as much muscle as Androgel/Testim? How do the side effects compare? Thanks in advance for any help.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trenazone will make you impotent while androgel/testim will give you an erection! Lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
trenazone is a PH, the other a TRT cream/gel. They are going to be very different.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Apples and oranges man, you can't even compare them. They do two different things.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trenazone will make you impotent while androgel/testim will give you an erection! Lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
survey says, nope.

trenazone is a PH, the other a TRT cream/gel. They are going to be very different.
beep, wrong answer, do not pass go, do not collect 200$.

Apples and oranges man, you can't even compare them. They do two different things.
ding, ding, ding! we have a winner.

trenazone is dienolone, a nor androgen similar to trenbolone, but a bit less potent.

androgel is testosterone, and will be great.

if i were to use them, i would use them both, with the trenazone applied first, then the androgel applied about an hour later, or at the same time, just a diff area. (ex trenazone all upper body, androgel, all lower body)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
trenazone= limpy d ick for me Testosterone=hard d ick for me

ding ding ding!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trenazone is not a pro hormone.

they are the same as in both are active androgens.

they are different in one is tesosterone, the other is a derivative of 19 nor testosterone.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
how would my answer be wrong??
it is used in TRT but it is still testosterone. The same with injectable test. they can be used for TRT but BBers use higher dose. The wrong part is calling one a PH and the other a TRT product :) although, only one of them would work for TRT