cycle questions

nick99r6

Awards
fina and dbol
im 6"4 259lbs around 10-12% bf
looking to get weight around 280. ive ran fina alone before
at 75mg every other day for 8 weeks gain a few pounds but i did get really hard and more vascular. can i raise the dose and i have heard of running d- bol with it wondering how much to run and if i could run fina 75mg every day

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
what able test? you need to do some more searching because one of the things that most of us requiment is running test in any cycle.. also the dosing for dbol has been discussed several times.. and same with dosage for tren...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
fina and dbol
im 6"4 259lbs around 10-12% bf
looking to get weight around 280. ive ran fina alone before
at 75mg every other day for 8 weeks gain a few pounds but i did get really hard and more vascular. can i raise the dose and i have heard of running d- bol with it wondering how much to run and if i could run fina 75mg every day
Out side of what Matthew posted

Fina and dbol is an awsome stake, provide you don't mind painful pumps walking up stairs. In fact it is my favorte shrot cyce. But you don't want to run any oral more then 6 weeks. You liver will not like it.

Also while some people can run fina only or fina in place of test we are in minority. the majority of people that don't run test (or dbol, proviron, or primo, anything that help you get wood) or enough of it are going ot devolp a bad case of noodle dick, aka, fina dick, aka deca dick.

But to answer your question you would run that like this

75mg tren ED for weeks 1 to 6
30 to 50mg of Dbol ed (divided to 2X a da) for weeks 1 to 6.
Start PCT week 7 with 40mg of nolvadex ed for 2 weeks then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks.

Better would be
75mg tren ED for weeks 1 to 8
30 to 50mg of Dbol ed (divided to 2X a da) for weeks 1 to 6.
75mg prop ed for weeks 1 to 8
Start PCT week 9 with 40mg of nolvadex ed for 2 weeks then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks.

nick99r6

Awards
if i couldnt get test prop would 4ad be good to use at all

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
if i couldnt get test prop would 4ad be good to use at all
I have heard that it will work but real test should be your first choice to run with fina. it you can get it some form always. Matthew also pointed out that there are tons of post and cycle to look at if your run a search. Dbol will work for that if your running it with fina But whem you do your search you will find that almost everyone uses test with it

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you can get/make fina you can get/make prop...

ManBeast

nick99r6

Awards
its not that i cant get it i dont completly undestand on how to make it the fina is cake

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
its not that i cant get it i dont completly undestand on how to make it the fina is cake
If you can make fina you can make test base and you can make a **** load for about $200 , a box of Synovex-H cost &76.00 + shipping. Red devil lye cost less then 5 bucks, BA and BB 1 quart each 22 bucks, G-spot special for 100 pins, extra needles and such is 27.50, 10 4cc sringes is 4 bucks, Whatman, PVDF Membrane, .20u pore size, sterile syringe filter used to filter 6 bucks a piece but you can get 7 for now, 2 100ml sterile vials is 6.50, 3 50ml vials 7.50. and one bottle of loriva canola oil.

You will end up with 2 100ml vials @ 75mg and about 1 50ml vail @ 75mg/ml. ,

Look at the first link in my sig for detailed instuctions. If you need help I or several other people around can walk you threw it.

blankstare

Awards
i suggest test base too.. 100mg ED in oil.

25 G pins virtually painless.

nick99r6

Awards
i know how often with the fina but if the test is base how often am i injecting it every day?

nick99r6

Awards
and also when i see the synovex-h its i box 10 im plant so your saying i need 10 boxes cause each bow is around $8.30?