5-Deca-Zol and Natren HGX

LogHop

Awards
I was given bottles of 5 Deca Zol and Natren HGX (also milk thistle). I have been working out and I also work in the oilfield so my activity level is quite high. My resting heart rate is in the mid 40's. Although I have been using protein, creatine, etc for the last 6 months I have only lost weight. Also, I had appendicitis and an appendectomy two weeks ago. My normal weight was always 180-185 and now I am 167. I would like to be a lean 205 and at 6"2" this should be healthy. Do you have any recommendations for the use of the supps? Any knowledge on whether or not it will affect my fertility as the wife and I are trying for another baby? Also what damage can be done to the liver- I saw that alcohol is a bad combo. Any info or insight is greatly appreciated.

chubbsthedog6

Awards
5 deca zol is superdrol and a very low worthless dose of hdrol so its basically just superdrol... the pills come in 15mg so your best bet would be just sticking to one pill a day. I've given you the basis of the product so go do some rearch to find out what it really is before you take it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 0
Supplements 13
Post Cycle Therapy 9