Un-proven Source Question
- 08-29-2004, 11:38 AM
- 08-29-2004, 11:41 AM
- 08-29-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by Matthew D
don't know much at all about the source
hologram is on the package...looks legit..
but QV in itself might not necessarily be too pure eh?
08-29-2004, 12:02 PM
personally I have never had any problems with QV but I have moved on to doing my own homebrewing for the very reasons you are asking about..
If you are nerveous about it, then filter it.. use a .20 um filter not the standard .45 and you would get it even cleaner.. on another note, it is going to be a bitch to push through.. also, I wouldn't add anymore BA because most of the vet gears have a little much already
08-29-2004, 01:53 PM
08-29-2004, 02:03 PM
Ussually QV is good to go, since it comes from the manufacturer, and is not brewed by an underground lab.They also have a spot on thier site with product codes and batch numbers.
08-29-2004, 06:11 PM
08-30-2004, 03:09 PM
08-30-2004, 05:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By adrenalinaddict in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-13-2012, 05:31 PM
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2007, 07:47 PM
- By JWMorkinsall in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2005, 07:35 PM
- By jimmyp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2005, 01:21 AM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2005, 08:08 PM