19 Nor Tren Cycle With Clomid PCT - What do you think?

guttaheis

Awards
I'm planning on starting a 4 Week cycle of oral tren (tren extreme/ x-tren). Each cap is 45mg and I will be taking 3 caps a day for a total of 135mg. For PCT, I will run 50mg tabs of clomid and Purus Labs ReCycle for added testosterone boost, cortisol suppression, and AI. ReCycle is only supposed to be a 25 day supply at 4 caps a day but I'll manipulate it as necessary. I'll be taking Purus Labs Organ Shield as both an on and post cycle support. I will be pre-loading SuperCissus one week prior to starting tren for joint support, and will run my multi vitamins and omegas throughout.

So my cycle will go as followed:

Tren: 135/135/135/135 (mg/day)
Clomid: 100/75/50/25 (mg/day) Too high or too low?
ReCycle: 3/3/4/4 (caps/day)

Is this PCT protocol even necessary? I've read that your highest does should be for the first 5-7 days, then gradually taper off. Then I've read that as the SERM tapers off, AI is increased. Can anyone confirm this, or should I run this PCT another way? I just don't want any estrogen rebound, but I don't want to run any high doses if unnecessary as I'd rather not feel like a 13 year old girl haha.

Any questions/suggestions are welcome and appreciated!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious as to why your starting off at 135 a day with the tren? Have you run this before? Me personally,I have yet to successfully run 19 nor at 120. 90 seems to be my limit!
And as for the clomid, me personally, I like dosing 100 for the first couple days and drop down to 50 for the remainder(just me though).

guttaheis

Awards
I've ran cycles of 45/90/135/90 with 6-bromo and trib for pct, and 90/135/135/90 with liquid clomid for pct. Gains were insane on the second run and that's why I wanna try 135mg all the way through. Maybe I'll start at 90mg for the first week and finish of at 135mg. I'll adjust according to how I respond.

Any reason why you'd run it with winni or pstanz and why I you said ouch? I've ran it alone before with great results. I have some M1T but I dont think that's one to stack with haha. I have access to a stack of Anadrosta-1-ene-3b-ol,17-one-100mg & superdrol - 15mg in each cap, 2 caps a day. I've read the andro might be a good stack with the tren, but I'm not too sure about the superdrol. Any suggestions on this or other recommendations? I didn't really want to stack anything because I wanted to see what it would do alone but.. I'll take everything else into consideration. Thanks guys

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe so...Dont quote me though!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
does this have anything to do with combating sides from the tren?
Typical chemicals used to combat gyno sides of hormones don't seem to work with prodienalone. You either need caber/bromocriptine or you can supplementally dose a DHT hormone such as androhard or stanodrol to keep your DHT levels up, which dienalone seems to smash, which in turn seems to cause prolactin gyno. Winny seems to simulate DHT in the body and will have a similar effect.

Id never run it over 90mg, but that is just me.

guttaheis

Awards
Hmmm.. Thanks! I'll look more into the DHT hormones then. Just to clarify, I'm looking to bulk with lean muscle and chose 19nor as I'm not a big fan of wet gains.. I've gotten good weight/strength/muscle gains from my previously stated cycles. Just wondering if something such as pstanz stacked with tren would be ok for my goals do you guys recommend stacking it with another one along with pstanz? The craziest stack I've done was Warrior by Element nutrition which, if I recall correctly had low dose tren, superdrol, and epi and I blew up on it. Then again it WAS my first cycle haha. Any suggestions?

How the heck do i rep you guys? haha

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah when you come off of Clomid your estrogen levels will want to spike back, causing gyno, that's why its good to taper off. And the AI should be used steadily IMO, not tapered up, and you should be all set.
I also feel like a week of 100mg Clomid is too much. Maybe only for the first couple days...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
p5p is vitamin b6 fyi, it is the active form of b6.

guttaheis

Awards
Thanks fellas, I'll lower the clomid.. Maybe like this?:
Day 1-2: 100mg
3-14: 75mg
15-21: 50mg
22-30: 25mg

I'll look into all your suggestions, but question: Purus Labs Recycle has 400mg of Macuna Pruriens (20% standardized for L-Dopa).. Will this help any?

ggghhh

ggghhh

Awards
Day 1-2: 100mg
3-14: 75mg
15-21: 50mg
22-30: 25mg

I'll look into all your suggestions, but question: Purus Labs Recycle has 400mg of Macuna Pruriens (20% standardized for L-Dopa).. Will this help any?
L-dopa is pretty good at combating prolactin issues. It'll definitely help

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Day 1-2: 100mg day 1-2 100mg
3-14: 75mg day 3-9 75mg
15-21: 50mg day 10-20 50mg
22-30: 25mg day 21-30 25mg

yea, the l dopa in there will help out. Your clomid dosing is a lil high IMO. See BOLD

guttaheis

Awards
The true rationale for inclusion of this product would be time-frame sensitive; in other words - your highEST dose after the particular suggested cycles would likely last only about 5 days time before the first drop with progressive increase in AI. This is the ONLY "SERM" (though by structure alone does it merrit that designation) that would really have a fighting chance at significantly affecting the HPTA (no - torem, nolva, and ralox do NOT have any precipitous effect on the HPTA).
This is a quote from MD. Houser. I know you guys already laid out the clomid dosages for me, which I will follow and I'm grateful for, but what about the part where it's states AI should progressively increase? Anyone know anything about this? Ill probably keep the AI the same throughout, just asking out of curiosity.

Thanks for all the help guys! I'll try to start a log with pix after the school semester is over in mid December!

ggghhh

ggghhh

Awards
This is a quote from MD. Houser. I know you guys already laid out the clomid dosages for me, which I will follow and I'm grateful for, but what about the part where it's states AI should progressively increase? Anyone know anything about this? Ill probably keep the AI the same throughout, just asking out of curiosity.

Thanks for all the help guys! I'll try to start a log with pix after the school semester is over in mid December!
I stand corrected on the dosing. I would dose it high for the first week and then taper off. You had the right idea to begin with

guttaheis

Awards
I stand corrected on the dosing. I would dose it high for the first week and then taper off. You had the right idea to begin with
Are you referring to the clomid?

Because I was talking about the AI called Recycle that I plan on taking which is a test booster as well. Sorry for the confusion

ggghhh

ggghhh

Awards
Are you referring to the clomid?

Because I was talking about the AI called Recycle that I plan on taking which is a test booster as well. Sorry for the confusion
No worries man, I just read that faster than I could process it lol. Yeah, the Recycle should "build" up it's effects with time. Most herbal boosters/AI have had that affect on me.

guttaheis

Awards
Another question.. Could I successfully stack with D-Plex instead of P-Stanz? Reason I ask is i'm looking to bulk up more than cut, and D-Plex would seem to do this, correct? Also, D-Plex is a methylated DHT sooooo this would offset the side of the tren?

Jbry, you stated in another forum:
in my honest opinion, 50mg of winstrol would be best to run along side pro dienolone solo, if you cant get that, then 300mg of pstanz.
formestane wont do much of anything for the sides of pro diene, except dry you out and lower your estrogen and possibly cause joint problems.

with that said, i'd recomend running 20mg of dzine + 100mg of pro dienolone for 5 weeks, and if you feel like it, adding a 6th week with dzine at 30mg, pro diene same dosage.
Is the d-zine recommendation disregarding the need to combat sides and purely just for strength gains as the thread starter asked? I know D-Zine is kinda like SD supposedly, and being that my goal is to add lean mass, I'm eager to go this route. But this has no affect on DHT at all unlike the DHT based hormones? I don't even know if this posts makes any sense, I need to go to sleep haha. Let me know if you need clarification!