real winstrol compared to epi or hdrol

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I orderd hdrol and epi online but have a friend at the gym who can get me real winnie what would be the better option ?

I'm looking to gain hard dense muscle and tone up I'm guessing real winstrol would be best but I've tried looking online and people say hdrol would give your more muscle and epi is basicly the same as winstrol but with less sides

If you had the chance to either run epi or hdrol or winstrol which would you choose ?

trenbologna

Awards
You definitely don't want to run winny solo. It's a pre-competition compound, and will dry the **** out of your joints. Stick to epi/halo if you don't want to run test.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for your goals, hdrol.

shaw720

shaw720

Awards
Don't know much about the epi or halo unless it's halotestin. And he is right about winny alone will dry your joints and that alone will cause aches and pain. But winny is amazing for the last weeks of a cycle. It will lean and harden you up hard. And site inj are nice too because of it being water base the needles can be small is it's human grade

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys ill stick with the hdrol for my first and epi for my second cycle :)