test/deca/dbol.. 2nd cycle...need a straight answer on pct

daggerjuice

Awards
This is my second cycle. first one i used was test prop and winny tabs for 8 weeks.I was very impressed with my results...gained 20lbs on cycle,coming off i lost 5(water weight),and got really lean and vascular. had no side affects on cycle other then a little water weight,bloating somtimes ...comming off clycle i lost the 5lbs about of water weight, maintained 100% of my strength and got just a little acne on my shoulders.

my current stats:
6'1'' 245lbs 23yrs old
been lifting weights for 4 years... but have been exercising mostly cardio and bodyweight stuff since i was 14-15yrs old
my diet is pretty clean i indulge here and there
- usually eat 250-300grams protein and carbs and eat veggies and nuts regularly everyday
- i dont calorie count though

this is the cycle im planning right now...i just cant seem to get a striaght answer on pct and hcg use.

1-14wks test E @ 500mg every week( 250mg 2x a week)
1-12wks Deca @ 400mg every week( 200mg 2x a week)
1-6wks Dbol @30mgs everyday
1-14wks Armidex @ 0.5 everyday
1-14wks HCG @ 500iu 2x a week (injecting 1 day before injecting Test)

pct: (THIS IS WHERE IM KINDA CONFUSED)

starting the day after my last test injection ill blast HCG @ 500iu everyday for ( 10days) ???(is this correct or do i need to do it longer or shorter???)
......4 days after blasting hcg ends ill use 4wks of clomid @
-100mg for the first week/
-100mg for the second week/
-75mg for the third week/
-50mg for the fourth week
( correct anything that should be changed here for my pct,i feel everything else is pretty solid,but dont hesitate to let me know)

THANKS EVERYBODY