Please help with gyno

survey

Awards
Here's the deal. I used methyl 1d and methylmasterdrol by lg in august '11. During the 30 day cycle I had some really itchy puffy nipples. A few weeks after the cycle My nipples were very sore and there was a pea sized lump under each nipple. This lump has grown slightly. I am wanting to do an epi cycle soon. Should I go ahead with the epi cycle then use tamox after or will this make it worse? Will this help the gyno or make it worse? Should I run letro now? What should I do?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Deal with your gyno issue before you do any cycle. What did you run for pct after your cycle did you use a serm? That's usually enough for most ppl to reduce the risk of gyno.

survey

Awards
I was using lg science's products which I had used before without pct. I really didnt think I needed pct.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
serms can sometimes reverse gyno but they do not in all cases do some research with google and you will find some research papers on gyno with serms. DHT is also known to reverse gyno but they dont sell the topical kind anymore for treatment I am no expert but I would try to start a serm now and see if things clear up. hope it works out for you.

survey

Awards
Ok, if I do a letro cycle how long til I can safely do an epi cycle?

survey

Awards
I guess my biggest question is will the epi cycle with a serm after cause the gyno to get better or worse in most cases?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
You really bent on running a cycle aren't you? :) do the letro and fix your gyno, take few weeks off then run your cycle.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Also, I would take care of the gyno first. the longer you wait the harder to get rid of it. Epi is also known to reduce gyno in some people so it is your call. Personally I rather take care of it first. Also make sure you use something else at end of the letro to avoid a rebound.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Post Cycle Therapy 15
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 5