Need advice/critique SD to Epi bridge cycle

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
I am running a bridge of SD to Epi. This is how I expect to run it:
SD: 20/30/20/10
Epi: 00/00/15/30/45/60/60

I am preloading with milk thistle and red yeast rice. I will be taking cel's cycle assist while on. I will supplement with a little extra milk thistle and ryr, along with omega 3, glucosamine, and any others I may find beneficial. For PST, I have some nolvadex that I plan to dose at 20 mg for 2 weeks followed by 10 mg for two or three weeks, along with Revolution PCT Black.

I have protein, bcaas, glutamine, taurine, and creatine.

I currently am experienced with AAS and one cycle of pros with hdrol. I am an experienced lifter. 29, nearly 30 and in good health.

I am wondering if I should continue with one body part a week or if I should try to get it twice a week.

Should I stack a non-methyl? If so, how would you do it?

One more thing. I know I would be much better off with real gear, but I am unable to obtain anything.

I appreciate any and all advice you may have to offer. I will post a detailed log when I begin, which should be in the next week. Happy Thanksgiving.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Why not run SD 20 for 4 weeks. And unless you've used Epi before and know your sweet spot, I would keep it at 45. I don't know about starting it at 15 though, that seem low.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really see the point in tapering down SD, and your EPI dosages seem low. Tapering the Nolva is ok if you start to get too many sides, but you should simply listen to your body. I'd run the Nolva @ 20mg for as long as i could. I'm running a SD/EPI bridge myself, just started 3 days ago. If you want you can check out my log to see how i'm dosing mine. I'll post the link. I'm not a huge fan of Milk Thistle, i think you need something more comprehensive like NAC. That's up to you. Glutamine is a waste of money. Taurine is great for water circulation, i take it daily as well. As far as training goes, i like to bump up my training as much as possible while on cycle. Make use of the increased protein absorption, endurance, strength, and recovery.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187305-contest-bulk-sd.html

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
Why not run SD 20 for 4 weeks. And unless you've used Epi before and know your sweet spot, I would keep it at 45. I don't know about starting it at 15 though, that seem low.
That sounds like a plan. I appreciate that. I have done a lot of research but I would like your opinion on this. I understand that they are different, but how much Epi would you say is equivalent to 20mg of SD?

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
I don't really see the point in tapering down SD, and your EPI dosages seem low. Tapering the Nolva is ok if you start to get too many sides, but you should simply listen to your body. I'd run the Nolva @ 20mg for as long as i could. I'm running a SD/EPI bridge myself, just started 3 days ago. If you want you can check out my log to see how i'm dosing mine. I'll post the link. I'm not a huge fan of Milk Thistle, i think you need something more comprehensive like NAC. That's up to you. Glutamine is a waste of money. Taurine is great for water circulation, i take it daily as well. As far as training goes, i like to bump up my training as much as possible while on cycle. Make use of the increased protein absorption, endurance, strength, and recovery.
I will definitely check out your log. I appreciate your advice on the SD dose. I will keep it flat at 20. Would you think a big guy could do any better with 30?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will definitely check out your log. I appreciate your advice on the SD dose. I will keep it flat at 20. Would you think a big guy could do any better with 30?
Well let's put it this way: I'm only 185 or so and i ran 2 weeks @ 30mg and was killing it. Sure i was shut down hard, but the gains and strength were unreal. It's just so damn hard on your body, and if it's someone who hasn't run a harsh compound before i wouldn't recommend it. Either that or simply do your last week at 30mg.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
whether youre going to run 20 or 30, I say run all 4 weeks at 20 or 30. A fourth week on 10 of SD is better than nothing but from all the collective experience on this board, you want 4 weeks of whatever your individual "full" dosage is.

There is nothing wrong with jumping from full dose SD to full dose EPI between weeks 4 and 5. It may seem like itd "smoothen" the SD->EPI transition, but again, I think that 4th week on full dose of SD is worth it. And going into a 5th week on any SD is not advised.

Just my experience, I'm currently on an SD->EPI cycle and its not my first! Enjoy bro

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
I would just run 7 weeks...

Superdrol: 20/20/20/20
Epistane: 00/00/00/30/45/45/45

Go for 60 if you'd like, but 45 should be fine. This is just how I'd run it and wanted to give you another idea or option to look at.

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
Is thee a good non- methylated compound I could start for the last 5 weeks or so?

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
UPDATE DAY 15
I had horrible headaches for the first few days. After about 3 days of cycle assist I feel fine. I feel strong as hell. I have been dosing 20 and 30 on alternating days. My strength is through the roof and I am getting killer workouts in in about an hour. I pretty much have to quit because of pumps, especially forearms.

I am eating like a carnivorous horse and drinking whey too much protein. There is more residual protein in my flatulence that in the average public school lunch.

Sides:
Nothing major. Occasional headache or ringing ears. No insomnia. My nards have lost maybe 15 percent of their mass. I am very easy-going and have noticed a temper creeping up at times.

I have liquid tamoxifen and torem. How should I use them? One or the other. Also have 2 bottles of pct revolution black. Anybody know when I should start serm, pct black? Please opine.