Legitimate hgh site

Status
Not open for further replies.

manutdstott

Awards
I'm almost 41 thinking of trying an hgh supplement, but there's that many types and sites. Can anyone recommend a product and site to buy it from, someone who has had results from there own experience... Many thanks for any replies

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
41 is old enough to understand what "read the rules" means.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Well he's asking about a supplement, not peptides. Is it not allowed?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well he's asking about a supplement, not peptides. Is it not allowed?
As long as the website link is nutraplanet.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Well being the request was made in the anabolics section, I assumed he meant HGH and not something like powerfull... but I could be wrong.

strongman24

Awards
Sounds like he needs to read the rules....

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Well being the request was made in the anabolics section, I assumed he meant HGH and not something like powerfull... but I could be wrong.
Stalemate.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
At 41 just go to the fukcing doctor they will prescribe u sh1t

manutdstott

Awards
Wtf I only wanted you people to maybe recommend a site or product for hgh & test boosters, something legal, and NOT Steds! that have a good reputation, sorry if I offended anyone for asking in a wrong question in the wrong section.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Wtf I only wanted you people to maybe recommend a site or product for hgh & test boosters, something legal, and NOT Steds! that have a good reputation, sorry if I offended anyone for asking in a wrong question in the wrong section.
I knew it, I was right!

manutdstott

Awards
I get the impression some of u guys thought I was asking about legal highs, when I was only asking about hgh

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
you're in the anabolics section asking about hgh. we assume you mean jinitropin/injectable hGH/etc.

If you're asking about OTC supplements, go to the supplements forum. all those supplements are overpriced and useless IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.