Andro drive for the females?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
While doing some research wife caught me checkin PP's stuff and read up on drive. My question is, since she has never ran anything hormonal in her life and doesn't particullarly want to, would androdrive solo be a good option since it seems sides are minimal to non existant and PCT is nothing more than DAA really. Also since I know nothing about PH's from the female perspective any on and off cycle support sup recommendations???

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
bump for help

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't give a scientific response on this but I do know if she were to run it she should probably avoid the DAA afterwards.

ggghhh

ggghhh

Awards
bump for help
Looking at Androdrive's compounds, I wouldn't worry about "on cycle" supplements. It's far less harsh than most anything out right now. I mean, it's basically glorified DHEA and Pregnenolone, which in theory wouldn't be to harsh for a female (anyone for that matter). IMHO, it should be safe to run solo, but I'd keep it at the daily recommended dose. Just my 2 cents

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
is there any reason why she's going to run it??

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
help with a recomp and motivation.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i believe it is a prohormone to dht, which would not be good, unless you like women with deeper voices and facial hair.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i believe it is a prohormone to dht, which would not be good, unless you like women with deeper voices and facial hair.
No, Androdrive is 5-dhea and pregnenolone. Pregnenolone can actually help prevent conversion to DHT.

Eric's recommendation, other than simply not trying this, would be to start at 1 cap a day and move up from there. If any side effects are noticed, stop immediately.

Women do use 5-DHEA, though not our supercharged version of it.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As women age (any males of course too) --DHEA + PREG decline and supplementing with them will restore lost hormones and deem anti aging benefits.

For a relatively young female....this product COULD yield great re-composition effects, and DHEA has been studied in women as a great tool to facilitate muscle accrual/fat loss HOWEVER --- I am very hesitant to EVER recommend ANY hormonal base supplement to females as their biochemistry is far different to men, and their sensitivity is unpredictable....

I would ALWAYS start with 1 softgel ---assess.......then go to 2 .......assess........etc etc....

Could be a GREAT tool....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At very least it will make her horny

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
so then if she were to run something very mild other than AndroDrive any other recomendations?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if it was me, and i was going to give my girl something it would be anavar @ 5-10mg.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so then if she were to run something very mild other than AndroDrive any other recomendations?
Lots of women would run our Turinabol --- due to its low androgenic value an high anabolic value.

AndroLean is higher in the anabolic ratio than it is androgenic so that could be a viable alternative (if a female was dead set on trying hormones)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thx for the input.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of women would run our Turinabol --- due to its low androgenic value an high anabolic value.

AndroLean is higher in the anabolic ratio than it is androgenic so that could be a viable alternative (if a female was dead set on trying hormones)
if it was me, and i was going to give my girl something it would be anavar @ 5-10mg.
Tbol, Anavar, Androdrive... they're all good choices. But I still think the Drive would be the safest bet. Dhea and Preg are already hormones that women have in their bodies. Starting at 1 cap should be relatively safe and like Matt said, could yield some decent results.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Tbol, Anavar, Androdrive... they're all good choices. But I still think the Drive would be the safest bet. Dhea and Preg are already hormones that women have in their bodies. Starting at 1 cap should be relatively safe and like Matt said, could yield some decent results.
anything to watch for as far a sides and any support/pct?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes -- facial hair and voice cracking, acne....

That SHOULD NOT happen though....due to lower androgenic nature.

Increased muscle and harder muscles and less fat is noticed in common scenarios

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, Androdrive is 5-dhea and pregnenolone. Pregnenolone can actually help prevent conversion to DHT.

Eric's recommendation, other than simply not trying this, would be to start at 1 cap a day and move up from there. If any side effects are noticed, stop immediately.

Women do use 5-DHEA, though not our supercharged version of it.
oh, huh, so it's just plain ol super dhea an super pregenolone eh, well still has as much a chance of converting to dht as before maybe more so with those special absorbtion & enzyme stuff!
here is a simple breakdown from wiki of the ph's conversions of preg & dhea..

and for those of you who want to know the nitty gritty, wiki doesn't fail to disapoint...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pregnenolone will convert to progesterone and progesterone is a 5-alpha-reducatase inhibitor. As you can see, the first step from pregnenolone is progesterone. Thank you for making that clear, Jbry.

ggghhh

ggghhh

Awards
Pregnenolone will convert to progesterone and progesterone is a 5-alpha-reducatase inhibitor. As you can see, the first step from pregnenolone is progesterone. Thank you for making that clear, Jbry.
Wouldn't that be only effective in topical situations?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't that be only effective in topical situations?
I see no reason why oral vs. topical would matter aside from absorption.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyways.........use with caution with females no MATTER WHAT the hormonal profile.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, but so big black knows, preg can go either way, it can become progestone, or dhea.
I was one of your first sponsored athletes in 2005 before your first building went under (storm, fire, I forgot?)

Creatine E2 matrix testimonial hahaha

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, but so big black knows, preg can go either way, it can become progestone, or dhea.
I understand that, my point is you're saying that 4-5 step conversion to DHT is going to have any kind of effect, especially if progesterone is downregulating that enzyme? That's baloney, to put it nicely :)