No! Not the "natural guy!"

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it's been an idea for years, now I'm old enough to take the step over... Not to mention, I feel that my natural potential has been surpassed, considering I've had alot of health issues up until now that I fought thru to get to this point... Here's the run for the fall, maybe October since I may compete one last time this year in a local NPC show:

80mg. Trenbolone EOD, split into 40mg in site injects (40mg in each bicep, etc..)

400mg. Boldenone every 5 days

500mg. Testosterone Enanthate every 4 days

This is my project with research products.. I also plan to get 100 each of Arimidex, Nolvadex, and Clomiphene Citrate for post-project recovery... I'll of course post photos of my project before/after, and progress through this year until I compete if I do so...

Who's flaming me first? :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I just need to be held right now :D :D

Congrats Pete, cycle looks good brother....

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by scotty2

Clomid hittin hard? Go nuts Pete, skinny bastard!
Skinny? I can compare lifts with the big guys at 175lbs, I'm not to be thought of as "skinny".. :D

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
That's almost a gram of test per week bro. Then again, you've run some Ph's in the past and are a big dude, so  who knows. What made you decide to up the test and lower the Tren? Seems like most people are doing aroung 100-150mg EOD on the tren and 500mg enan per week on their first cycle.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My tren is 80mg/ml, it was home-brewed.. I did want to try 160mg EOD, but I figured, well YJ told me it was alot to use the first time out... Hey, the brother was lookin' out! :)

Maybe if I do another "project" in the future, I might try a higher dose.. The test enth at that dose is to combat finadick, which I hear is a bitch to deal with.. Nothing comes between my need to shtup the BK babe! :D

Besides, test enth. takes at least 3-4 weeks to feel, so instead of the standard every 5 day dart, I'll go for 4..

DarCSA

Awards
Good luck man. I hope you get what you want. Nice planning and best of luck if you do compete.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
80mg. Trenbolone EOD, split into 40mg in site injects (40mg in each bicep, etc..)
my only question: Why would you inject in the bicep, which is alreay one your absolute best bodyparts? Wouldn't it make more sense to inject in a part that is lagging, or does it make no difference?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
astay away from the bi's Pete, heard nothing but bad about that. Would hate to see you get an abcess

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: No! Not the "natural guy!"

Originally posted by John Benz

my only question: Why would you inject in the bicep, which is alreay one your absolute best bodyparts? Wouldn't it make more sense to inject in a part that is lagging, or does it make no difference?
Thanks alot, John... Oddly enough, I get too much attention on my arms so site darting them wouldn't make much sense.. I'm actually embarassed at times by them, hard to explain..

To answer your question, I was actually using that as an example of how the 40mg of tren would be used, to equate 80mg. EOD.. I do plan to use it on lagging parts, such as my poor calves.. ;)

size

Awards
  • Established
I think you are going overkill with that much test for your first cycle. I would lower the dosage to 500 per week especially since you will be getting ROUGHLY 1200mg of eq and 2grams of test every 2 weeks. Maybe you will be one of the lucky guys that grow great off low dosages.

good luck.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by size
I think you are going overkill with that much test for your first cycle. I would lower the dosage to 500 per week especially since you will be getting ROUGHLY 1200mg of eq and 2grams of test every 2 weeks. Maybe you will be one of the lucky guys that grow great off low dosages.

good luck.
So, 500mg. every 5 days is better? I only plan to use 500mg., I know you don't have to dart too often with enth.. Please, clarify as I munch yet another 4 bagels in a row... :D

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
2 injections of 250mg per week w/ enth = 500mg per week. This is the basic split and dosage for most people on their first cycle. Just split it up so the injections are as pretty equal ... example 250mg Monday, 250mg Thursday for a close balance. You could also do as your suggesting with a constant rate of time in between injects like every 4 days or 5 days. Example Monday 250, Friday 250, Tuesday 250, Saturday 250, Wednesday 250, Sunday 250, Thursday 250, Monday 250. and so on... That will keep the amounts more steady but obviously won't balance mathematically when considering weeks until the end of week 4 when you end up injecting again on a Monday. I don't think its a huge deal either way personally. Just a matter of convenience and preference.

WYD

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahh-Sooo!

This is cool to know, since most my friends I learned from have done a couple cycles... I was workin' on what I know from helping them.. Besides, my love for the ever-popular "frontload" proceeds my rational thought.. ;)

Remember, it's only a "project".. :)

Thanks Brothers!

Bozz

Awards
the only thing i suggest is HCG at the end of the cycle. Tren tends to shut people down really hard. I'd also keep the test/eq combo to 500/400mg/wk For instance 2 ccs on monday (1 of each) and 2 ccs on thursday.

bOZz

size

Awards
  • Established
Monday injection: 1cc of test mixed with 1.5cc of EQ
Thurs injection: 1cc of test with 1.5cc of EQ

This would give you 500mg of test and 600mg of EQ weekly. If you like recue the EQ to 1cc per injection and you will still have a very nice cycle.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, brothers!

Thanks for the replies, always good to get tips from many different aspects, then draw conclusions as seen fit..