PH/DS Stash

df122092

Awards
whats up guys, i was hoping i could get some input from some veterans around here. Ive built up a pretty decent designer steroid stash (m-drol, alpha one, h-drol, p-mag, d-plex, protomax) during the last year. the problem is, i hadnt realized how dangerous they were until i did research on these forums. The problem is im 18, turning 19 in a month and have pretty much come to the conclusion that messing around with hormones has a much higher potential for endocrine problems for those under 21. So i may have been stupid in how i used my money, but i havent taken any of these which is for the better.

Most of the products have expiration dates somewhere in 2012 and a few in 2013. I dont turn 21 until the end of 2013. I understand that 21 isnt some magical number in which all side effects dissipate, and that i may be ready around 20, but the point is i am deciding to wait and i would like to know if these products will still be potent/safe in 2 or 3 years?

sorry for the excessive text, any input is appreciated

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even if they are you should only run 1 at a time, unless there's a non methyl. Doing so would still only yield you 2-3 cycles a year (if maxed). So you'll probably only use a few of those. I can definitely say Alpha One isn't going to be something you should run for 3-4 cycles in (you should sell it)

df122092

Awards
thanks for the reply man. yeah id never run more than 1 methyl at a time. im not trying to be an ifbb pro; if you cant make great gains on just one methylated steroid your diet/training is just wrong. the alpha one supposedly expires in mid 2013. i couldnt use it a year or year and a half later?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im sure they will be fine 5 years after they exp date, if not more.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
im sure they will be fine 5 years after they exp date, if not more.
I agree with this. Just save them for a while. You can put them in vacuum sealed bags and they will last even longer than that.

You can also hold on to them for 5 years and then let them loose on ebay.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this. Just save them for a while. You can put them in vacuum sealed bags and they will last even longer than that.

You can also hold on to them for 5 years and then let them loose on ebay.
I second this ha so long as there aren't any new bans by then.

df122092

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. I really don't want to sell, I wanna use this stuff just not at the moment