First time cycle

jnd34

Awards
Hi guys, I've been training for about seven years and bodybuilding for about two years now. IM 5'5", 170 pounds with 14%bf . My ultimate goal is reaching 200lbs with 7%bf. I've been thinking of getting on juice , now I have researched alot and I'm more confused then ever. I realy need your help and advise. I like to know first what's the best ones to use(inject not oral). how much of them to use and should I do it during off season or not? Also what should I use to counter the side effects??? This is going to be my first time so im realy nervous about it . I would realy appriciate your help guys.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I've been training for about seven years and bodybuilding for about two years now. IM 5'5", 170 pounds with 14%bf . My ultimate goal is reaching 200lbs with 7%bf. I've been thinking of getting on juice , now I have researched alot and I'm more confused then ever. I realy need your help and advise. I like to know first what's the best ones to use(inject not oral). how much of them to use and should I do it during off season or not? Also what should I use to counter the side effects??? This is going to be my first time so im realy nervous about it . I would realy appriciate your help guys.
Injectable cycles will get you where you want to be, but you will pay the price.

Long acting injects carry a long half-life (they are elevated in your blood 24/7 throughout the cycle). This means that your testes will be suppressed the entire cycle, especially if you stack with a methylated compound like dbol.

Im not a fan of injects anymore. Of course I recommend our androseries products, but I have clients in other countries where it makes more sense for them to use prescription grade stuff, vs our androseries, simply because they have easy access to anything super cheap. In this case, I never advise injectable AAS. I always advise high dose transdermal (androgel) or oral (andriol). Both of these forms of testosterone rise and fall in a 24hr period. This prevents complete shutdown during the cycle, allows your testes to stay functional, and allows you to have a faster and more complete recovery after a cycle.

No matter what you hear, you will sacrifice your T levels for the rest of your life if you touch an injectable compound. It would be really difficult to prove this scientifically, but its a trend I've seen over, and over, which is one of the reasons ive always been a big fan of on-cycle hCG to minimize this permanent damage.

-Eric

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
All good and well but injectable AAS is able to be used at longer intervals without harsh liver side effects that can be detrimental to its function.
Use of hcg along whole cycle of injects including time on pct at regular small dosages to mimic natural production will minimize damage to natural test production upon cessation of cycle.
Orals also produce more bloat & are harder to maintain gains once off cycle.
As they fall out of your system before u have time to solidify your new gains

So go & do it properly & legally by going to a medial practitioner & get your bloods tested and support from a doctor

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All good and well but injectable AAS is able to be used at longer intervals without harsh liver side effects that can be detrimental to its function.
Use of hcg along whole cycle of injects including time on pct at regular small dosages to mimic natural production will minimize damage to natural test production upon cessation of cycle.
Orals also produce more bloat & are harder to maintain gains once off cycle.
As they fall out of your system before u have time to solidify your new gains

So go & do it properly & legally by going to a medial practitioner & get your bloods tested and support from a doctor
When you say 'orals" you must be talking about methyls? I make my living selling orals that dont cause bloat, liver side effects, and are pretty close to gains made from injectable compounds. (longer term myofiber dev., vs. intracellular water retention)

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
When you say 'orals" you must be talking about methyls? I make my living selling orals that dont cause bloat, liver side effects, and are pretty close to gains made from injectable compounds. (longer term myofiber dev., vs. intracellular water retention)
Yeah I gathered u were selling something
Not bagging your product bro, but they can't compare with the real deal Injects. Come on
Besides using correct ancillaries you can reduce bloat,

Balboa270

Balboa270

Awards
Injectable cycles will get you where you want to be, but you will pay the price.

Long acting injects carry a long half-life (they are elevated in your blood 24/7 throughout the cycle). This means that your testes will be suppressed the entire cycle, especially if you stack with a methylated compound like dbol.

Im not a fan of injects anymore. Of course I recommend our androseries products, but I have clients in other countries where it makes more sense for them to use prescription grade stuff, vs our androseries, simply because they have easy access to anything super cheap. In this case, I never advise injectable AAS. I always advise high dose transdermal (androgel) or oral (andriol). Both of these forms of testosterone rise and fall in a 24hr period. This prevents complete shutdown during the cycle, allows your testes to stay functional, and allows you to have a faster and more complete recovery after a cycle.

No matter what you hear, you will sacrifice your T levels for the rest of your life if you touch an injectable compound. It would be really difficult to prove this scientifically, but its a trend I've seen over, and over, which is one of the reasons ive always been a big fan of on-cycle hCG to minimize this permanent damage.

-Eric
No offence but I thought this was a anabolic forum and also trying to push a over counter pct?

jnd34

Awards
Thanks for the reply guys, yeah the reason I want injects is to save my liver . But should I do it during the offseason??? And for injects what's the best thing out there right now?? Thanks again guys

shaw720

shaw720

Awards
I'm sorry but it's like everyone is reading from a text book on this app. People are always making claims about orals destroying your liver. Ya its possible when you abuse it. 4 weeks of anadrol 50 just starts to stress my liver. And that's from my docs mouth. Liv52 helps alot to keep the liver healthy. So a couple cycles a year is safe. Are there any real juicers here or is this a text book site.

shaw720

shaw720

Awards
And all the over the counter crap. We don't even know what's in it. Can't wait till they regulate and test all products and we see how much money is wasted on junk

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
And all the over the counter crap. We don't even know what's in it. Can't wait till they regulate and test all products and we see how much money is wasted on junk
i prefer injects by far, but the OTC methylated steroids are highly effective crap. most companies have lab reports on the purity of their products. heck a few years ago, vpx and a couple of other companies were selling OTC injectables like hydroxy test cypionate and hydroxy nandrolone decanoate before the ban that were pretty damn good. i wish i could still buy em.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply guys, yeah the reason I want injects is to save my liver . But should I do it during the offseason??? And for injects what's the best thing out there right now?? Thanks again guys
If you are after your first cycle and want to know what to take for injects, then 99% of everyone will recommend a "4-500mg test only cycle bro" which is all fine and dandy but not your mandatory only option.

You could potentially use an anabolic compound such as NPP, nandrolone, Primo for a first time cycle and wont suffer from harsh BP spikes, water retention, estrogenic sides etc...

Most will disagree but Tren ace at a minute dose of 25mg ED could be a phenomenal and highly effective fat destroyer/muscle builder.

As for people disregarding Pimordial Perf's suggestions,,,,,,those were all VERY valid points with truth written all over it. The Andro products Truly will give a user a similar anabolic/androgenic response equivalent to 400-500mg dosage of an injectable AAS (not tren IMO) and will elicit the "first cycle" newbie 15-20 lbs if the genetic response is there to begin with.

I have witness 2 friends use same gear (brand) and same dosage and one completely blow up while the other had a "less than stellar" repsonse. It surely wasn't fake gear as the one friend exploded. Simply the genetic predisposition to repsond simply wasn't there.

I have also just recently witness newbies AND a 1 person with past AAS usage respond extremely similarly to a 400-500mg dose of AAS from taking our AndroMassv3 product and AndroBulkv3 product.

Full case reports/studies have been conducted on each of these people, blood work in full documentation + body composition measurements recorded and we saw 10-14-20+ pound gains depending on the user, not too mention from the circadian pattern of the oral dosing minimal HPTA suppression was observed as LH and FSH levels were tested on cycle and still were functioning in the normal ranges. (see case reports)

If you are sold on being a top level BB'er and will pursue the highest level,,,,,,then eventually yes, you will need a HIGHER dose than 400-500 mgs can provide and will venture into the "danger zone" where health ailments are prevalent, but to become the best you have risks you must consider.

-Matt

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
If you are after your first cycle and want to know what to take for injects, then 99% of everyone will recommend a "4-500mg test only cycle bro" which is all fine and dandy but not your mandatory only option.

You could potentially use an anabolic compound such as NPP, nandrolone, Primo for a first time cycle and wont suffer from harsh BP spikes, water retention, estrogenic sides etc...

Most will disagree but Tren ace at a minute dose of 25mg ED could be a phenomenal and highly effective fat destroyer/muscle builder.

As for people disregarding Pimordial Perf's suggestions,,,,,,those were all VERY valid points with truth written all over it. The Andro products Truly will give a user a similar anabolic/androgenic response equivalent to 400-500mg dosage of an injectable AAS (not tren IMO) and will elicit the "first cycle" newbie 15-20 lbs if the genetic response is there to begin with.

I have witness 2 friends use same gear (brand) and same dosage and one completely blow up while the other had a "less than stellar" repsonse. It surely wasn't fake gear as the one friend exploded. Simply the genetic predisposition to repsond simply wasn't there.

I have also just recently witness newbies AND a 1 person with past AAS usage respond extremely similarly to a 400-500mg dose of AAS from taking our AndroMassv3 product and AndroBulkv3 product.

Full case reports/studies have been conducted on each of these people, blood work in full documentation + body composition measurements recorded and we saw 10-14-20+ pound gains depending on the user, not too mention from the circadian pattern of the oral dosing minimal HPTA suppression was observed as LH and FSH levels were tested on cycle and still were functioning in the normal ranges. (see case reports)

If you are sold on being a top level BB'er and will pursue the highest level,,,,,,then eventually yes, you will need a HIGHER dose than 400-500 mgs can provide and will venture into the "danger zone" where health ailments are prevalent, but to become the best you have risks you must consider.

-Matt
In over 22 years in this sport, I'm yet to see an OTC product to do what it claims.
It's more of a business then anything.
Stick to legit pharma stuff, with proper medical support. Can't go wrong.
Made in proper, clean, safe labs.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In over 22 years in this sport, I'm yet to see an OTC product to do what it claims.
It's more of a business then anything.
Stick to legit pharma stuff, with proper medical support. Can't go wrong.
Made in proper, clean, safe labs.
...and my entire existence is sold to this "sport" lifestyle...... and I agree legit pharma stuff is exceptional

BUT we are one of the FEW companies that value integrity in regard to product quality, proper testing, extensive R&D etc...

I hate liars in the industry as much as anyone

-Matt

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
...and my entire existence is sold to this "sport" lifestyle...... and I agree legit pharma stuff is exceptional

BUT we are one of the FEW companies that value integrity in regard to product quality, proper testing, extensive R&D etc...

I hate liars in the industry as much as anyone

-Matt
Every representative of a company is going to say what you did.
If your company is as u say, then all this hard sell & forum promotion would not be required, as your product would gain respect from the BB world from word of mouth. Not by self promotion.
I'm not knocking your product, just sayin it needs to earn its own respect, but by pushing it the way you guys are is actually making the product less attractive.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
welcoem to the forum. you have not researched much or you woudl not be asking these very basic questions. im nto attackigny ou. its just no oen is gonna spoon feed you here.
read a bit more and coem back with more spicific questions. im sure we are willing to help.

as for first cycle (WHEN YOUR READY , right now your not)
week1-14 500mg testE every week (or 250mg 2X a week about 3-4 days apart)
wk15 PCT starts for 3-4 weeks
* have an AI on hand.

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
As the previous poster has said, maybe u need to research just a touch more before u decide to put synthetic hormones into your body.

So u want 30 pound muscle gain & 7% reduction in body fat from the cycle.
Hmm, wish it was that easy bro.

Maybe try changing your diet first to get closer to that goal, in the meantime do more research on AAS, ancillaries etc

But if u must, test e @500 mg per week shot twice a week.
Start hcg @250iu twice a week from week 5 onwards all the way into pct
Run 25mg proviron per day along side cycle
Start a clomid/Nolva pct 3 weeks from last test shot

Pretty much what was said above

jnd34

Awards
Thanks for all the advise guys. I'll do more research and do my best to reach my goal.