Question about drinking and Superdrol

Protege385

Awards
I got real sick from drinking while on epistane over the summer and I'm current running 20 mg of beastdrol a day. I want to drink tomorrow night and was wondering if I'll still get sick if I skip the 20 mg of sdrol tomorrow.

If I'll still get stick from it being in my system, I guess I just wont drink.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
In general I wouldn't ever chance drinking during a cycle. Even if you don't take your dose, your liver is still in a delicate state. I wouldn't suggest adding alcohol to the equation.

But as far as you getting sick, I'm not sure if that's from the cycle or just from how you drink. In general (when you're not on cycle), eat a meal before you start drinking, take it easy on the shots, drink a glass of water every couple drinks, and stop before the room starts spinning.

Again I wouldn't recommend it.

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
I honestly would not advise it and I'm sure many others would agree. SD is one of the most hepatotoxic ds/ph's on the market and, from personal experience, it is not a good idea to drink any amount of alcohol while on it. I actually had liver pains one night when I was using SD and drinking...it was not a smart idea. I did not have the same issue on Epi, but I knew it still wasn't a good idea. Orals really strain your liver, so I, personally, would avoid it.

Protege385

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys, no alcohol for me then.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smokey8766 Nutrition / Health 5
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 0
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 16
DmitryWI General Chat 24