update and question on my mohn/1,4 cycle

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
I'm on day 10 of my cycle.I had planned on a 2 wk cycle,and i have just enough (mohn) left(2wks.).Since mohn has been known to be run for 4wks,i was thinking of running m5aa right after i run out of mohn along with the 1,4 since that acftually doesn't kickin till about wks3-4.What do u guys think??????????As far the this cycle goes i started out at 12mgs/day and 600mgs(1,4) and i'm at 24mgs and 900mgs.Have so far seen some strenght increases,but most noticable has been my recovery(stamina).the rest in-between sets has been shorter then usual.So the w/o have been more intense,which is kool:thumbsup: Sides have been zero so far,so like mama u to say(knock on wood):hammer: All's good............thx in advance

Last edited:
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm confused, are you running the mohn for only two weeks? As far as the m5aa, ya go ahead since your cycle is for four weeks, I don't see a problem with another two weeks.

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
I should have been more clear the mohn /1,4 is a 2wk cycle.And thinking about running some m5aa/1,4 as soon as i'm done...........to continue the strengthing cycle......

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I should have been more clear the mohn /1,4 is a 2wk cycle.And thinking about running some m5aa/1,4 as soon as i'm done...........to continue the strengthing cycle......

Should not be a problem. But it sounds like a waste of M4OHN. Let's see what happens.

FYI - I ran a 6 week cycle of MD/M4OHN/M5AA with no apparent sides. Didn't run any bloodwork either :run:

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
Should not be a problem. But it sounds like a waste of M4OHN. Let's see what happens.

FYI - I ran a 6 week cycle of MD/M4OHN/M5AA with no apparent sides. Didn't run any bloodwork either :run:
I dont find it to be a waste of mohn cause it did its purpose,had small increases in strength and loss approx 2%bf,strength was my main focus.What i learned was that for me this cycle needs to be run longer,and since i'm out of mohn, i want see what m5aa could muster up for me under pretty much the same conditions............thx

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yo try running the m5aa at 100mgs a day, and go from there. I think you will like it, I know I did.

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
Yeah I'm lookin forward to running that m5aa.From what i've heard its the shiznit.......its that "rock hard pop a vein ****"........:box:M5AA