update and question on my mohn/1,4 cycle

1. Cool update and question on my mohn/1,4 cycle

I'm on day 10 of my cycle.I had planned on a 2 wk cycle,and i have just enough (mohn) left(2wks.).Since mohn has been known to be run for 4wks,i was thinking of running m5aa right after i run out of mohn along with the 1,4 since that acftually doesn't kickin till about wks3-4.What do u guys think??????????As far the this cycle goes i started out at 12mgs/day and 600mgs(1,4) and i'm at 24mgs and 900mgs.Have so far seen some strenght increases,but most noticable has been my recovery(stamina).the rest in-between sets has been shorter then usual.So the w/o have been more intense,which is kool Sides have been zero so far,so like mama u to say(knock on wood) All's good............thx in advance
    Last edited by RaZoR-ShaRp; 08-28-2004 at 01:18 AM.

2. I'm confused, are you running the mohn for only two weeks? As far as the m5aa, ya go ahead since your cycle is for four weeks, I don't see a problem with another two weeks.

3. I should have been more clear the mohn /1,4 is a 2wk cycle.And thinking about running some m5aa/1,4 as soon as i'm done...........to continue the strengthing cycle......
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR-ShaRp
    I should have been more clear the mohn /1,4 is a 2wk cycle.And thinking about running some m5aa/1,4 as soon as i'm done...........to continue the strengthing cycle......

Should not be a problem. But it sounds like a waste of M4OHN. Let's see what happens.

FYI - I ran a 6 week cycle of MD/M4OHN/M5AA with no apparent sides. Didn't run any bloodwork either

5. Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    Should not be a problem. But it sounds like a waste of M4OHN. Let's see what happens.

FYI - I ran a 6 week cycle of MD/M4OHN/M5AA with no apparent sides. Didn't run any bloodwork either
    I dont find it to be a waste of mohn cause it did its purpose,had small increases in strength and loss approx 2%bf,strength was my main focus.What i learned was that for me this cycle needs to be run longer,and since i'm out of mohn, i want see what m5aa could muster up for me under pretty much the same conditions............thx

6. Yo try running the m5aa at 100mgs a day, and go from there. I think you will like it, I know I did.

7. Yeah I'm lookin forward to running that m5aa.From what i've heard its the shiznit.......its that "rock hard pop a vein ****"........M5AA

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 12:53 AM
  2. PCT with Nolva and Question on Lots of Weight Loss!
    By Eagleman003 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 08:33 PM
  3. Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.
    By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 07:02 PM
  4. Question on my workout program.
    By Jim Mills in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 12:12 PM
  5. Cycle decision update and questions...
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 09:27 PM