Hdrol vs Ultradrol stacked with P-stanz

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, I'm 2 months post PCT from my SD and going to go on another cycle in a couple months. I thinking of running one of the following two:

Hdrol 75/75/75/75/100/100
P-Stanz 300 x 6 weeks
T3 50-75mcgs

or

Ultradrol 12/12/12/12
P-Stanz 300 x 6 weeks
T3 50-75mcgs

I'm using the orals to keep my muscle while I cut on T3, and the P-Stanz is to harden up. Support is CEL Cycle Assist and liver juice.

My PCT is Torem and TRS.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as much as i like hdrol, it probably will not be enough, even with the pstanz, to preven loss of muscle. so im gonna have to recomend the ultradrol.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i figured. that's why i wanted to go on test-e @ 500mg/week. It'd allow me to run T3 a lot longer for cutting. Cause only 4 weeks of ultradrol isn't gonna be a long time on T3

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually i have trenazone on hand. could i stack that with hdrol and pstanz?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could probably go 6-8 weeks on ultradrol at 12mg.

12mg seems to be a pretty mild, yet effective dosage.

you could stack the 3 (hd/pstanz/tzone) and it may be enough. I'd say if you do that, get another bottle of hd so you can run it at 100mg the entire time.
If you can do that, i will tell you I hate you, and am jealous, cause that is a sick recomp stack. esp with t3.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i have a bottle of helladrol so i can run it at 100 for 45 days if i used the whole bottle. and i have enough pstanz for 300 for the whole time too. trenazone i only have a bottle, so 4 weeks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well then that sounds like a good cycle.

if and when you run it, good luck, let us know how it goes bro.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also to combat prolactin issues with trenazone I was going to take vitex and p5p. What dosages should they be at? And daily I assume.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also to combat prolactin issues with trenazone I was going to take vitex and p5p. What dosages should they be at? And daily I assume.
probably 100mg of p5p daily, and 300mg or so of vitex. but the pstanz will take care of those problems.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, thanks.

Got the t3 today. It's good, the liquid I had before definitely wasn't this

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
i would think that the Ultradrol would be my first pick since many report increased body temp and fatloss as well as blowing up... so it would certainly suit your goals... I think even 8mg wouldnt be a bad idea...

While some talk it up as being underdosed or talk of double dosing others are only running 8mg and even seeing sides like back pumps etc at 12mg....

so as always ymmv but its a good indicator you could get away with less for a longer run especially since it will be stacked.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lastly, i have a bottle of MMV2(androsterone i believe) lying around. Should i throw this in? I know it's only real effects are aggression and energy in the gym.

If so, what dosage?

divo006

divo006

Awards
you could probably go 6-8 weeks on ultradrol at 12mg.

12mg seems to be a pretty mild, yet effective dosage.

you could stack the 3 (hd/pstanz/tzone) and it may be enough. I'd say if you do that, get another bottle of hd so you can run it at 100mg the entire time.
If you can do that, i will tell you I hate you, and am jealous, cause that is a sick recomp stack. esp with t3.
from the logs i've reviewed i wouldnt go any longer than 4 weeks on 12mg of ultradrol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lastly, i have a bottle of MMV2(androsterone i believe) lying around. Should i throw this in? I know it's only real effects are aggression and energy in the gym.

If so, what dosage?
sure, take it at w/e the rec dosage is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
J Anabolics 6
P Cycle Logs 2
UKNoko Cycle Logs 5