GH + T4

Rippedit

Rippedit

Awards
Hi Guys,

Looking for some information.
I'm looking to try GH for the first time with some Test and I've read that GH is much more effective if you take T4 with it.
I'm wondering if anyone can direct me on how long you can take T4 effectively without it screwing up your Thyroid.
Since GH is usually taken for a 6 month period, do you alternate months of taking T4 so your body doesn't become dependent on an exogenous source of T4?

If anyone has experience or can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,

strongman24

Awards
I can tell you this...

t4 is 12-16 week cycle minimum IMO, and yes hgh is a good 6 month cycle. I currently have a friend taking sust 250 with his hgh and is loving it, he is about 4 weeks into the test and he runs hgh year around (he is older, and it is prescribed...) I would either run the test for 16 weeks at 400-600 mg a week or run it longer but at a lower dose after 12-16 weeks. Alot of it will depend on age, weight, how many cycles you have done, what you took last time if you have, not enough info here to really give you a great response...

Rippedit

Rippedit

Awards
Thanks Strongman!
I myself am an older dude - 46 but in good condition. I compete in several strength/endurance sports but not bodybuilding. I've done two cycles in the past: 1st: Oral: WinV & Anavar 2nd: Deca/Test400. I enjoyed the 2nd cycle much better. I have no problem putting on size and my strength and endurance is really good.
I was thinking along the same lines as your advice, Test 400 @ 400mgs/wk for 20 weeks with the GH. I read some great information from a physician explaining why it was almost essential to use T4 when using GH but the article didn't talk about duration and I'm always hearing about cycling T4 so you don't compromise your own Thyroid secretion.
Currently I am 6'3" 230lbs. I had no issues reaching a solid 250 during #2.
I want to pull the trigger on starting GH in January and I'm just trying to gather as much information as possible so I'm confident moving forward.
If you do the T4 for 12-16 weeks, how much time off do you need to take before you take it again?
Thanks again!

cfelder1098

cfelder1098

Awards
I run hgh for 8 weeks then igf for 8 weeks but year round. I run it with everything from sus to dec to tren n primo depending on off season on season n show prep.

cfelder1098

cfelder1098

Awards
The misconception of t3 n t4 is that running it to long doesn't effect your thyroid itself. It can effect your pituitary gland which controls thyroid n other parts. Plus I get better results from t3 then t4. They are different meds.

cfelder1098

cfelder1098

Awards
N u do know that Winnie is not a cutter right. That's a wives tale. Winnie is a muscle cell stabilizer n only should be taken when a mass weight loss is coming. It stabilizes muscle cells so when Uve loss ur wt in fat you don't begin to lose muscle. So your cycle 2 should have blew ur cycle 1 away. Plus var is very very mild. So var n Winnie is more lean muscle gain.

Rippedit

Rippedit

Awards
Thanks,
Greatly appreciate the info. Just so I understand, you use T3 for the 8 wks while on GH and then take an 8 wk reprieve while on IGF.
I know my goals are a little different than most guys who are competitive BB's. I am curious to try some GH & test to see how it effects my body comp & my performance when competing at my strength/endurance disciplines next Spring & Summer.
Let me know if I'm nuts...
I was planning on starting a regular cycle in January of Deca/Test400/Novaldex for a planned 20wks. (400mgDeca&400mgTest) Then in March I was going to add GH for a 6 month stint until the end of August (My competitive season runs from April to Sept).
I was going to overlap the Deca/Test with GH and keep taking Novaldex for the duration of the 8 months but wasn't sure how to incorporate the T4 (or T3) and for how long.... I've talked to a couple of guys who have taken T3 with GH for 6 months at a time and haven't had any issues with their Thyroid. I'm just a little nervous about taking the chance.
Would you cycle the T4 (or T3) 8wks on/8wks off/ 8 wks back on for the 6 month GH experience? I'm just wondering if that will affect the effectiveness of the GH. I've read taking GH without T4 is like having a supercharger on your engine without enough fuel.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks again, very much appreciated!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I run hgh for 8 weeks then igf for 8 weeks but year round. I run it with everything from sus to dec to tren n primo depending on off season on season n show prep.
Thats a good combo

cfelder1098

cfelder1098

Awards
That's good but with that amount u could bump ur nolv to eod n be fine. Off season I run a gram of test a week w hgh at 2-3 iu a day with around 500 mg deca as well n in 8 weeks I keep all the same but change hgh to igf. N the t3 is fine to run with it. I even throw in some slin 3 days a week but that's a complete different subject. Lol

Rippedit

Rippedit

Awards
Thanks again for the great info, I really appreciate it. At least I feel like I'm getting on the right track!
I don't want to sound too naive or completely stupid but I'm not sure what you mean by "slin" ......
Thanks again bro

strongman24

Awards
oh nm, my friend used to take it too. gotcha now

cfelder1098

cfelder1098

Awards
Yeah it's easy u just need to know the peak time of each type so u know when to take it. Huge gains though.

Rippedit

Rippedit

Awards
Thanks again for all your help guys!
I don't know if I'd be brave enough to play with insulin.... I'll see how Jan-Aug goes and that will give me a good baseline knowledge of what to expect moving forward. I'm hoping I'm going to be "bang-on" so I can rinse and repeat. Take Sept-Dec off and restart.
Once again, greatly appreciate all the great info!