19 - Nordiol Cypionate Powder

CruzinDuke

CruzinDuke

Board Supporter
Awards
19 – Nordiol Cypionate powder, I know this is precursor to nandrolone so it should have little in the way of androgenic side affects with increased strength gains and lead to faster recovery. My question is, would this best be taken orally or could this be converted and injected?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
19 – Nordiol Cypionate powder, I know this is precursor to nandrolone so it should have little in the way of androgenic side affects with increased strength gains and lead to faster recovery. My question is, would this best be taken orally or could this be converted and injected?
I believe some companies offer oral solutions. They don't reccomend injection, but my guess is it could be converted. From what I've read though the effectiveness of the 19 nor products can be very variable. Dosing seems to need to be high as well, so the cost per dose might not be all that great for an effective cycle length.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Since it is a cypionate, it is meant to be injected. I am not for sure where to get it, bulknutrition had it, but for now they are all sold out.

CruzinDuke

CruzinDuke

Board Supporter
Awards
Bulknutrition has the powder in stock for $5 gm. Would 800mg to 1000mg injected a week, say 200mg every other day be an effective cycle?( 8 weeks total )

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Bulknutrition has the powder in stock for $5 gm. Would 800mg to 1000mg injected a week, say 200mg every other day be an effective cycle?( 8 weeks total )
I read on another board that it has a low conversion %, can't remember what it was but I think 1200 - 1600mgs was recomended.

CruzinDuke

CruzinDuke

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanx for the input, I'll keep searching the other boards and net.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
just go with nandrolone oh it doesnt have to convert nordiol cyp has a 15% conversion rate test should be the base of every cycle

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
punctuation is overrated takes too much time