19 - Nordiol Cypionate Powder

  1. Board Supporter
    CruzinDuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%

    19 - Nordiol Cypionate Powder


    19 – Nordiol Cypionate powder, I know this is precursor to nandrolone so it should have little in the way of androgenic side affects with increased strength gains and lead to faster recovery. My question is, would this best be taken orally or could this be converted and injected?


  2. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2675
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CruzinDuke
    19 – Nordiol Cypionate powder, I know this is precursor to nandrolone so it should have little in the way of androgenic side affects with increased strength gains and lead to faster recovery. My question is, would this best be taken orally or could this be converted and injected?
    I believe some companies offer oral solutions. They don't reccomend injection, but my guess is it could be converted. From what I've read though the effectiveness of the 19 nor products can be very variable. Dosing seems to need to be high as well, so the cost per dose might not be all that great for an effective cycle length.
  3. Advanced Member
    Nate Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    990
    Rep Power
    627
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    10.32%

    Since it is a cypionate, it is meant to be injected. I am not for sure where to get it, bulknutrition had it, but for now they are all sold out.
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    CruzinDuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%

    Bulknutrition has the powder in stock for $5 gm. Would 800mg to 1000mg injected a week, say 200mg every other day be an effective cycle?( 8 weeks total )
  5. New Member
    BigBadBootyDady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    260
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    83.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by CruzinDuke
    Bulknutrition has the powder in stock for $5 gm. Would 800mg to 1000mg injected a week, say 200mg every other day be an effective cycle?( 8 weeks total )
    I read on another board that it has a low conversion %, can't remember what it was but I think 1200 - 1600mgs was recomended.
  6. Board Supporter
    CruzinDuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%

    Thanx for the input, I'll keep searching the other boards and net.
  7. Advanced Member
    BryanM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    866
    Rep Power
    561
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    67.84%

    just go with nandrolone oh it doesnt have to convert nordiol cyp has a 15% conversion rate test should be the base of every cycle
  8. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2675
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    just go with nandrolone oh it doesnt have to convert nordiol cyp has a 15% conversion rate test should be the base of every cycle
    Punctuation would be nice, bro.
  9. Advanced Member
    BryanM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    866
    Rep Power
    561
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    67.84%

    punctuation is overrated takes too much time
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 19 Nordiol Powder,1ad powder,4ad powder,o4ht
    By sghok in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 05:23 PM
  2. 19-Nordiol Cypionate
    By bjfrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-05-2005, 04:27 PM
  3. 4-ad cypionate and 19-nor cypionate
    By RVEXLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 12:49 AM
  4. 4-AD Cypionate Powder and Fina kits
    By MLB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-19-2003, 07:14 PM
  5. 19 Nordiol
    By Yeo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 04:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in