Patrick arnold investigation / say good bye to phs ------

coofoostu

Awards
CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Of course there's only one mention in the whole article that the substance isn't illegal, which makes one wonder what all the hoopla is about... Also, I find it hard to believe that PA would knowingly do something illegal, like importing illegal substances, and put his whole damn business at risk.

Does anyone know if norbloethone is even worth using as a steroid? What would it be similar to in terms of commonly known steroids?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard it is similar to EQ. Lean mass, major increase in red blood cell production; enhanced endurance.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
The title of this thread is misleading. PA has stated that all of this "news" is old news. The government has had documentation on this for over a year.

The Balco thing may have had something to do with the ban on "prohormones" - i.e. legal-loophole steroids - but that was a long time ago. Nothing new is going to come of this now. I mean think about it. The ban was in the works and it will be done once the legislation is in place. That's that.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Looks like Patrick is in the clear

Patrick has not been accused of any crime nor has Patrick even been questioned in regards to anything regarding the Balco case or any crime anywhere.
Patricks name has shown up in a few newspaper articles, and thats it.
Oh, I did get my license suspended but i took a driver safety course so i have a probationary one for now

keith1569

Awards
damnit all these ph bans keep commin faster n faster heh

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
The title of this thread is misleading. PA has stated that all of this "news" is old news. The government has had documentation on this for over a year.

The Balco thing may have had something to do with the ban on "prohormones" - i.e. legal-loophole steroids - but that was a long time ago. Nothing new is going to come of this now. I mean think about it. The ban was in the works and it will be done once the legislation is in place. That's that.
No but these are new investigations from the olympics IOC , so it might be a different case now
:whip: