SD Help

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78%

SD Help

Would a three week cycle of sd max at 20/20/20 be worth running. Looking for good strong gains but want to try and approach this cycle in a way that won't shut me completely down. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. This will be my first sd cycle.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.99%

age, experience, stats...

as for your concern, SD WILL shut you down completely. you will need a proper PCT w/ a SERM. don't think you're one of the few genetic freaks who doesn't need PCT, as some people have gotten by w/o PCT, but they are the exception.

Also, start with 10 to assess your tolerance. Everyone reacts differently to gear. my limit is 20, at 30, all the insane sides kick in, but I hardly get any sides at 20. some others have gotten great gains from 10...

There's a great post on superdrol somewhere on here, search for it and read it.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Jordee
    Would a three week cycle of sd max at 20/20/20 be worth running. Looking for good strong gains but want to try and approach this cycle in a way that won't shut me completely down. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. This will be my first sd cycle.
    How old are you? Diet? Training past PH experience? All this is needed to answer your questions.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78%

I am 24 years old. I am 5'6 185 with 15% body fat. I've been lifting for about two years, however the last year i have been trying to bulk. Getting a good six meals a day in. Lots of red meat, whole grain carbs, good fats, and about a gallon of water a day. I have ran one cycle of 1 Androsterone and put on about 10lbs and kept everything.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you're worried about shutdown go with something like Hdrol or Pmag. You can make great gains with those compounds and still spend the whole cycle and PCT feeling great. For me, Pmag has always increased my overall mood and well-being. Depending on diet you could get 10-15lbs in a 4-5 week cycle. Plus, the toxicity of both compounds is pretty low.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Jordee
    Starting off SD at 20mg is a good way to get shut down. I start mine off at 10mg for the first week then go 20. You may want to go with epi or something less harsh if your worried about getting shutdown but on the same token that's what PCT is for bro
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.01%

First time w/ SD start low. After that, spend all 4 weeks at a real dose (20-30). Transaderm has totally saved my nuts im on week 4 of 30/30/30/30
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.73%

This is just my opinion and not advice. My experience says that a 4 week run with 10 mg a day and supports will not shut you down totally or for very long. However, you should still do a OTC PCT, and stay on supports and PCT supps year round if you can afford it. IMO IME forget about serms, unless your a competitive athlete and using injects.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull
    This is just my opinion and not advice. My experience says that a 4 week run with 10 mg a day and supports will not shut you down totally or for very long. However, you should still do a OTC PCT, and stay on supports and PCT supps year round if you can afford it. IMO IME forget about serms, unless your a competitive athlete and using injects.
    Interesting but I have had a nightmare with a OTC pct and SD when I was dumb to what I had taken and not sure that's worth the risk. I had my red spots almost like zits but not really all over my quads and ribs, no sex drive for months. Scared the **** out of me I didn't mess with a anabolic for years after that.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.73%

Wise, all you need is shut-down once. I talked to a a Doc, he said it was best just to get back to normal naturally. Like you said, it scares ya, supplements and low dose pulsing is the way to go and at this point, just regular exercise with creatine is all I need. I think that theres a point where any more anabolics arent needed. Being elderly, I dont feel a need or desire to go on trt because Ive exercised and supplemented regularly for decades. The key is seemingly exercise itself. Hormonal roller coasters arent healthy IMO.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78%

Thanks guys! This has been very helpful. I think i will run sd @ 10/20/20 or maybe even 10/10/10. I have a bottle of epi that i thought about running instead but I'm really looking for the best gains for bulking out. Epi is more of a cutter right? I feel like sd will give me the gains i'm looking for.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.73%

Ya gotta use creatine if ya wanna bulk and a pound of high quality meat daily, reps 10-12 for hypertrophy, 2 minute rest between sets, 3 between exercises and constant snacking, ya go on a sea food diet, ya sea food and eat it.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    Ya gotta use creatine if ya wanna bulk and a pound of high quality meat daily, reps 10-12 for hypertrophy, 2 minute rest between sets, 3 between exercises and constant snacking, ya go on a sea food diet, ya sea food and eat it.
    This could quite possibly be some of the worst advice i've seen lately.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.16%

Well there is this small chance that you could respond well to the SD like me. I for one never experienced serious libido or lethargy issues on SD - at least not like I did on Tren-X and Trenazone. It isn't that bad and ultimately how you "feel" isnt the best way to gauge how badly u r shutdown. The best way is to study how strongly the compound binds to the androgen receptor as well as how long it stays there and other things like the dosing + half-life. After studying these things you could get a better idea of how hard it shuts you down. I wouldn't think SD is any worse at shutdown than 400-500mg of testosterone. The best thing you have going for you with SD is the fact that your cycle will be short. And the second best thing you have is that you are only on your second cycle so you should bounce back pretty good.

And as advice for PCT - If you can get SERMs, you better have it for PCT. Everyone in here knows better than to go without SERMs on strong steroids like SD.

People have to stop looking at PCT as a means to "get everything back to normal". Quite honestly, the human body is resilient and will eventually restore it's normal sex hormone levels after a few months without any PCT. All you have to do is get "off" the steroids and this will happen. But what would also happen is a sudden drop in serum test levels for a period of time. That period of time is when the AAS has been discontinued but your Gonadotropin hormone has not been secreted very much in the past few weeks since it has noticed boat loads of "androgenic activity" on the receptors. So it takes a few weeks for your body to sense the need to produce its own testosterone again. But in PCT, we're trying to speed up the process so that 1) we can keep the gains made on-cycle by keeping a high anabolic activity in our bodies, and 2) reduce the period of time where we feel weaker and have a reduced sex drive.

The more cycles you take and the older you get - the harder it is to "bounce back". Also, the only OTC PCT I ever took solely that worked pretty well was the Primordial Performance Testosterone Recovery Stack. However, I had the original version that had TD Sustain Alpha which is better than their oral IMO. This was also my I first cycle ever which was ACL's Tren-Extreme. I was shutdown hard but the TRS helped me keep 12 of 14lbs I gained on cycle. I still have those gains today...

But IMO, use Clomid, an AI like Erase or Formestane and DAA for PCT. That would be plenty to bounce back quickly...
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull
    Are you trollin?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpersinality View Post
    Are you trollin?
    No, dude Im not, look at my join date. I think that some guys think they cant lift and build without androgens. Meat is an anabolic type of food, Arnold says ya gotta have a pound of meat a day. Creatine, most serious lifters use it year round, it works and keeps working no need for PCT. I hope that helps ya. JMO
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Week 1-8: Katanadrol (150mg/day)
    Week 1-4: SD (10/20/20/20)
    Week 9-12: Nolva @ 20/20/10/10

That's how I'd run it.