Best Football prohormone

Ripped300

Awards
Which would be the best prohormone to take during part of a football season. College level, not worried about testing. m1t, m5aa, mohn, 4oht... I was think m5aa would be the best choice, because of strength without water retention. Should it be taken everyday or pre game only. Also would it make one more prone to injury (joints). Dosage? Would another one be better. Also want to stay with legal prohormones. This is for a friend. Seriously. Thanks.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely stay away from m1t...the lethargy and cramps would really affect performance. Like suggested previously, M5aa or m4ohn would prolly be the best. Make sure he has proper pct also.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i would say boldenone would be a good way to go too in that it increases red blood cell count etc.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I heard 1,4 andro would be good for endurance.`It might help you make it through the game.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
M5aa pre-game, you'll be like this... :twisted:

Ripped300

Awards
So ill probably have him get the m5aa from custom since they have a really good price plus a buy three get one free going on. We both live in CA so m4ohn is illegal, but i do know of a store that is selling the hmgear stuff seventy dollars a bottle (a bit pricey). Do you think the m5aa would cause sore joints from drying out or make them more brittle at all?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
asking the question without specifying the POSITION you play is silly

do you really think that a wide receiver, a linebacker, etc. would be looking for the same benefits from a PH (or an AAS)?

for example. for some positions, weight gain is a +. for others, not so. etc.

Ripped300

Awards
He plays defensive end. So water weight will take away from speed. should the m5aa not be ran alone at 100mg day. Just curious. The m4ohn is available, but he'd need 2 bottles costing an extra hundred and forty bucks. But if it would really help. Also what about m4ad. I have ds 100mg tabs. i could give him/sell him some of those instead of the m4ohn. I didn't bloat at all off them. Thanks for all the help.

Ripped300

Awards
Thanks Rogue and others i will relay all the info.

Lich

Banned
Awards
I heard 1,4 andro would be good for endurance.`It might help you make it through the game.
1,4 andro converts to d-bol which in turn defineatly does NOT help endurance. Helps build mass, much water retention, and also helps recover and phenomenal speeds.

Ripped300

Awards
1,4 andro converts to d-bol which in turn defineatly does NOT help endurance. Helps build mass, much water retention, and also helps recover and phenomenal speeds.
Actually your think of m1,4andro. regular 1,4andro converts to boldenone (equipoise). increase oxygen in blood and good for joints (collagen synthesis). Dbol precursor would suck. When i played we had a linemen take dbol during season. He could only be in for two or three plays and then he would need to be pulled.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I believe you're thinking about M1,4AD which is supposed to be similar to D-bol, 1,4 AD is more like EQ

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
I wonder if using m5aa just pregame(1 time a week) would be enough to cause supression? Rogue, Dr.D?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if using m5aa just pregame(1 time a week) would be enough to cause supression? Rogue, Dr.D?
good question. I wouldnt think it would suppress much if any. would it be of much help if its not enough to suppress? Lets hear from the experts.

Lich

Banned
Awards
Actually your think of m1,4andro. regular 1,4andro converts to boldenone (equipoise). increase oxygen in blood and good for joints (collagen synthesis). Dbol precursor would suck. When i played we had a linemen take dbol during season. He could only be in for two or three plays and then he would need to be pulled.
**** ur correct, I forgot how it changes the substance. Whenever someone talks about 1,4andro, I immediatly think of designersupps. The methyl attached is what turns it to d-bol instead of bold.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 63
Anabolics 18
chocolatemilk Anabolics 22
Tone Sports Talk 17
Supplements 6