1test/4ad 5 week or 6 week cycle?

slydeflex

Awards
Hi, I am currently in the 5th week of a 1test/4ad cycle and have seen good gains sp far. I wanted to know if I should continue running the cycle for a 6th week or start my pct? I do not know if it is counter productive to continue running it. Will there be much greater gains? I have read that a usual cycle should be for 4 weeks, however, I have been still gaining on the 5th week. If I decide to go for another week should I up the dose or stay the same? I am currently taking 400mg 1test transdermal and 400mg 4ad transdermal. I have novla pct so I can start whenever I decide to finish the cycle. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is my first cycle, I am 43yr old been training steady for the past 31/2 years and only decided to do a prohormone cycle to get past a sticking point of not getting any more gains.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I suggest running it the full 6 weeks. Start your Nolva the the day of your last dosing. If your gains are haulted when not on cycle, look at your diet. That's usually the problem.

slydeflex

Awards
I suggest running it the full 6 weeks. Start your Nolva the the day of your last dosing. If your gains are haulted when not on cycle, look at your diet. That's usually the problem.
Thank you for your quick reply. Do you think I should up the dosage since it is my last week or stay the same?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your quick reply. Do you think I should up the dosage since it is my last week or stay the same?
What you are at is a good dose. I would stay where you are.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep no point in upping the dose. Six weeks is a nice amount of time for a 1-test/4-ad cycle.

Slick2oo4

Banned
Awards
Is 400/400 the average dose. This will be my next cycle.

tattoopierced1

I'm on my 5th week of 1-test/4ad transdermal at 400/600 and have seen really good gains so far. Going to stop at the 6 week mark and hope to keep at least 8-9lbs of what I've gained (about 13lbs gained so far). There for a couple of weeks, I felt so run down from the 1-test, and I either have gotten used to being tired all the time, or it has gotten a little better (still not back to normal energy wise). Seen a good amount of strength gains as well.

ajntorinj

Awards
Silly question, but the word usage in this thread is a bit confusing: when folks say "400mg/400mg dose," they actually mean "dose" as in "apply this amount twice a day?" I ask because to me this amount seems high for a transdermal.

Deano

Awards
No, they mean for your daily dose, you break that up into two applications.

DEANO