Best PH/DS for aggression and strength?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
On my 5th week of my h drol cycle and my strength is way up. I am happy with it so far and I am already trying to do research on what my next cycle will be (after pct and proper time off of course). The strength has been great with h drol but I did not feel any aggression. I was hoping to get some suggestions on a good ph/ds for aggression and strength as that is my priority right now and will be for the next year or so. I would prefer to not use superdrol clones yet as this will only be my second cycle. Thanks for any advice.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On my 5th week of my h drol cycle and my strength is way up. I am happy with it so far and I am already trying to do research on what my next cycle will be (after pct and proper time off of course). The strength has been great with h drol but I did not feel any aggression. I was hoping to get some suggestions on a good ph/ds for aggression and strength as that is my priority right now and will be for the next year or so. I would prefer to not use superdrol clones yet as this will only be my second cycle. Thanks for any advice.
Epi will give you nice strength gains and some good drying/leaning. If it's too dry, maybe try some MLMG, or some cynostane. If not... Just run Hdrol again lol. Won't be as good as the first, but it will still be a PH cycle.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
what products are on the market now for epi.. epi-strong? Do you feel aggression on it or is it just strength? I want some aggression lol sounds fun.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aggression... well I am not 100% sure... but I KNOW Tren is supposed to make you pretty damn aggressive...

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
stanodrol/the one/cynostane or something that is smiliar

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DHT hormones like AndroHard, stano raise aggression... though I haven't had those sides from AndroHardv2

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best overall that i've taken? SD hands down. I've found though that aggression from steroids has a lot to do with your emotional make-up.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best overall that i've taken? SD hands down. I've found though that aggression from steroids has a lot to do with your emotional make-up.
This. SD made me most aggressive, but I already have an incredibly short fuse and get angry quickly. So they all make me more aggressive. But SD and Epi were strongest

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean technically cheque drops would be the strongest oral for aggression, BUT DON'T TAKE THEM. I was just talking from a hypothetical standpoint. It may have been what tyson was on when he bit off holyfields ear.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Im supprised noone has mentioned phera plex or pplex. That stuff will make me wanna wrestle a sperm whale.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2010, phera, boldione, and pro dienolone were added to the list of controlled substances.

as of right now, alpha one, or ultradrol are probably the most powerful compounds.

you'll need 2 bottles of each probably to show their full potential.

alpha one is a direct diol precursor to m1t (methyl 1 test) and ultradrol is dimethylated 1-test.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone for your input you have given me many good products to research :D

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
2010, phera, boldione, and pro dienolone were added to the list of controlled substances.

as of right now, alpha one, or ultradrol are probably the most powerful compounds.

you'll need 2 bottles of each probably to show their full potential.

alpha one is a direct diol precursor to m1t (methyl 1 test) and ultradrol is dimethylated 1-test.
What gains can be expected with alpha one and how would you structure the dosage?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
same gains you'd expect from m1t.

40-60 is about where most dose it, and say it is closest to m1t, minus the sides.

60-80+ is where it starts to resemble high dosages of m1t with the negative sides as well.

i have 60 in both catagories because some do fine, no sides with 60, others it starts to bother them.