(Competitive edge labs) P-MAG cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

(Competitive edge labs) P-MAG cycle

there a whole bunch of posts about H-drol but havnt seen any about P-mag. Theyre supposedly similar but p-mag is suppose to have less sides so here goes

stats:
    5'9"
    215lbs
    bf 17-20%
    goal: very very lean bulk
    really clean diet..5 meals a day about 2200 calories ill prob cut a few more when i start the cycle.

Im gonna run it like so 75/75/100/100/100 with the same companys cycle assist..im gonna dose it as recommended..jus wondering a little bit about the pct this is only my second PH cycle ever ive got my serm liquid tamox but what could anyone suggest for an AI? im the same place i got the tamox has letro.. would that work? any other suggestion to add to pct or could i keep gains like that? thanks for any help in advance

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Not that it matters cuz it doesn't look like anyone's willing to help but the dossings actually gonna be 50/75/100/100/100
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Is this your first cycle?
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Not that it matters cuz it doesn't look like anyone's willing to help but the dossings actually gonna be 50/75/100/100/100
    Im not sure, but it may have to do with this statement made....

there a whole bunch of posts about M-drol but havnt seen any about P-mag. Theyre supposedly similar but p-mag is suppose to have less sides
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Yea, they similar in the way that you shouldn't touch neither of them, untill you do more research!! This info comes by the truck load and is readily available!!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Answers

i did p-mag as my 3rd cycle and im a lot larger than you. do 50/50/75/75/75/75. 100 doesnt feel any different and more sides come.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

100mg of Pmag was awesome for me. My first Pmag cycle was 4 weeks @ 50mg, and it went well. No shut down, great energy, and gained a nice 10+ lbs. Second Pmag cycle was 50/75/100/100/100 and i found that 100mg was really the sweet spot for me. Bordered on shut down, but i still felt great. Strength increase was amazing. Gained a bit more weight, but also felt i retained more water.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    Is this your first cycle?
    First one with p-mag yes..
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

What's wrong with that statement.. Maybe I was a little superfluous because there's are a few posts but really not a lot
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

What's wrong with the statement.. Maybe I was a little superfluous because there are a few posts but not many
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

What's wrong with that statement? Maybe I was a little superfluous cuz there are a few post but really not that many
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy
    Yea, they similar in the way that you shouldn't touch neither of them, untill you do more research!! This info comes by the truck load and is readily available!!
    There's always guys like yu.. I have done research and I still am I'm not jumpin into this cycle like tomorrow.. What's wrong with asking. First hand information is always the best because yu get direct answers especially when it comes from a veteran
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Lmao the iPhone app sucks
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29
    i did p-mag as my 3rd cycle and im a lot larger than you. do 50/50/75/75/75/75. 100 doesnt feel any different and more sides come.
    Hmm fro what I've heard most people get best results at 100 but I'm a noobie at ph's so I'll see how I feel at 100 and dose it down if I have to
  15. Registered User
    Answers

if i was running pmag as my first cycle, i would plan to run it at 50mg for 6 weeks, and after about week 3, decide if i want to up it to 75mg for the rest of the time.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

yea i guess that doesz make more sense considering ive never taken the stuff.thanks for the advice guys..im still wondering about pct? p-mag is a mild ph so can i get away with a serm and AI.im also gonna order pct assist
  17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I'm on halotest-25 now. Same thing as p-mag and I paid more, go figure.

Anyhow the original plan for me was like Rhadam said 50mg for 4 weeks....

I've been thinking about upping it and I've been thinking about 6 weeks.

Anyhow Rhadam you said you gained about 10lbs and after the gain how much did you lose if any? I'm only like 4-5 days in so far and at first it had my head cloudy it's gotten better though. I'm just debating on the 6 week deal or upping the cycle or even doing my PCT then taking a month or 2 off and running again so I'm in for suggestions.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

You don't need letro unless gyno starts to develop bad. Dose it 50/50/75/75/75/75 and drink a ton of water. Take liver support while you're on and throw in a natty test boost like Recycle by Purus in with the SERM. Recycle is a natty boost with an AI. No need for another one.

I used DAA after my last cycle starting in week 2 of PCT. I loved life. I was shutdown COMPLETELY from a 12 week cycle (SD for 6 weeks bridged to halo for 6 weeks....intense) and the DAA got me feeling like I was 18 again. I went from never wanting to have sex to having sex like 4 times a day. I used a DAA pill from my supp guy but SNS and Purus make good DAA too. I'd use DPol by Purus if I were you.

No I don't rep for Purus btw...but I think their products are outstanding. Good luck with the cycle man hope you put on some good lean mass.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

serm, ai, pct assist will be perfect.

serm for 4 weeks.

ai starting week 3 of serm.

pct assist 4 weeks of the serm.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

There arent many posts about p-mag but its similar to h-drol or any other halodrol clones so the pct can be the same for both..but uve already gotten advice that you should follow here so you are good to go
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Answers

exactly, pmag is so similar to hdrol, just slightly more wet but still dry.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm on halotest-25 now. Same thing as p-mag and I paid more, go figure.

Anyhow the original plan for me was like Rhadam said 50mg for 4 weeks....

I've been thinking about upping it and I've been thinking about 6 weeks.

Anyhow Rhadam you said you gained about 10lbs and after the gain how much did you lose if any? I'm only like 4-5 days in so far and at first it had my head cloudy it's gotten better though. I'm just debating on the 6 week deal or upping the cycle or even doing my PCT then taking a month or 2 off and running again so I'm in for suggestions.
    I'd take 3 months off personally.

My first P-Mag run where i dosed 50mg for 4 weeks i did gain about 10 or 12 lbs, but i lost all gains after PCT. My diet was ****, and it was my first cycle. Had no clue what i was doing. My second run where i tapered up to 100mg i kept like 8lbs post PCT and i gained some nice strength increases that stayed with me.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

there a whole bunch of posts about M-drol but havnt seen any about P-mag. Theyre supposedly similar but p-mag is suppose to have less sides so here goes

stats:
    5'9"
    215lbs
    bf 17-20%
    goal: very very lean bulk
    really clean diet..5 meals a day about 2200 calories ill prob cut a few more when i start the cycle.

Im gonna run it like so 75/75/100/100/100 with the same companys cycle assist..im gonna dose it as recommended..jus wondering a little bit about the pct this is only my second PH cycle ever ive got my serm liquid tamox but what could anyone suggest for an AI? im the same place i got the tamox has letro.. would that work? any other suggestion to add to pct or could i keep gains like that? thanks for any help in advance
    What's wrong with that statement.. Maybe I was a little superfluous because there's are a few posts but really not a lot
    What's wrong this statement? Umm, everything. Not trying to be a dick man, but you have no idea how badly I want to start my first cycle...I have been contemplating this for close to two years now; and I still can't push the button. There are a couple of things that have prevented me from starting one but most importantly I strongly feel that right now, I can hit my goals without a PH. I have learned so many things within the past year and a half that it's just mind-boggling. I have created a structure towards my diet and training that have aided me in ways that I thought would never be possible. There have been many things said on this board by a lot veterans and at first I just kind of shrugged it off and didn't get it. Now, it's a completely different story, I TOTALLY GET IT! Like I said, I've been dwelling on starting a cycle for the longest time and still to this day I want to, but still haven't. Why? Like I said, I want to be able to fully take my body to it's highest potential naturally, and I feel like I haven't done that yet; and when I say naturally, I mean without the use of PHs and DS. I only use certain supps nowadays and all of them are practically staples. Believe me when I say that knowledge is power. I started getting into working out and training when I was 16, I'm 23 now. Had I known what I know now back then, oh man, life would be very different to say the least. But that's what the journey's all about man.

I'm getting off topic, but honestly, from all the countless logs and research I have read, I have never encountered someone stating P-Mag to be similar to SD/M-Drol nor even close to, no one. Heck, one is a test derivative the other is a DTH derivative. But hey, don't listen to me I haven't even ran one cycle.
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by F355

What's wrong this statement? Umm, everything. Not trying to be a dick man, but you have no idea how badly I want to start my first cycle...I have been contemplating this for close to two years now; and I still can't push the button. There are a couple of things that have prevented me from starting one but most importantly I strongly feel that right now, I can hit my goals without a PH. I have learned so many things within the past year and a half that it's just mind-boggling. I have created a structure towards my diet and training that have aided me in ways that I thought would never be possible. There have been many things said on this board by a lot veterans and at first I just kind of shrugged it off and didn't get it. Now, it's a completely different story, I TOTALLY GET IT! Like I said, I've been dwelling on starting a cycle for the longest time and still to this day I want to, but still haven't. Why? Like I said, I want to be able to fully take my body to it's highest potential naturally, and I feel like I haven't done that yet; and when I say naturally, I mean without the use of PHs and DS. I only use certain supps nowadays and all of them are practically staples. Believe me when I say that knowledge is power. I started getting into working out and training when I was 16, I'm 23 now. Had I known what I know now back then, oh man, life would be very different to say the least. But that's what the journey's all about man.

I'm getting off topic, but honestly, from all the countless logs and research I have read, I have never encountered someone stating P-Mag to be similar to SD/M-Drol nor even close to, no one. Heck, one is a test derivative the other is a DTH derivative. But hey, don't listen to me I haven't even ran one cycle.
    ^^ Real Talk
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    i have done tons of research..when i first came to this forum i had already ordered sum gear and was asking around n i was quickly put in place.(pure luck that i had actually found a reliable website and actually recieved the gear.ened up selling it) all i had was 2000 mg of deca n i thought i was ready to go..but i have learned a lot and i think im ready to take this step..like i said im still in the planning process not jumping the gun..

p-mag 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol
    h-drol 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4- diene-3-17b-diol
    ^^are yu telling me those compunds arent similar???
    bigwhiteguy seems to agree with me and hes got way more rep power than yu do
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

i have done tons of research..when i first came to this forum i had already ordered sum gear and was asking around n i was quickly put in place.(pure luck that i had actually found a reliable website and actually recieved the gear.ened up selling it) all i had was 2000 mg of deca n i thought i was ready to go..but i have learned a lot and i think im ready to take this step..like i said im still in the planning process not jumping the gun..

He was stating that superdrol was not similar to halodrol. That is a true statement. I am not sure who was comparing superdrol to halodrol though I was comparing h-drol to p-mag.

EDIT: I see you compared superdol to halodrol in your post that he quoted. Perhaps you meant to put h-drol and not m-drol.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

yea, they are very similar. one is a derivative of 4-androstenediol, the other is a derivative of 1,4 androstenediol.
    but you compared pmag to mdrol, mdrol is di methylated dht, a completely different compound, and only way the two are similar is that neither aromatizes, (well, they're both methylated too)
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

alright my bad im serious when i say i meant to say h-drol all the way in the original post..now i get why everyone was giving me ****.. h-drol is a halodrol clone m-drol is a superdrol clone..you obviously know more about the chem thn i do but i know they are different and i meant to compare p-mag to h-drol..thanx for the neg rep power
  29. Registered User
    Answers

alright my bad im serious when i say i meant to say h-drol all the way in the original post..now i get why everyone was giving me ****.. h-drol is a halodrol clone m-drol is a superdrol clone..you obviously know more about the chem thn i do but i know they are different and i meant to compare p-mag to h-drol..thanx for the neg rep power
    well, i would of put you back in the green, but...

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123
    Fcuk yourself =D
    good to see you taking it so well!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    yea, they are very similar. one is a derivative of 4-androstenediol, the other is a derivative of 1,4 androstenediol.
    but you compared pmag to mdrol, mdrol is di methylated dht, a completely different compound, and only way the two are similar is that neither aromatizes, (well, they're both methylated too)
    which actually brings me to a question..if p-mag does not aromatize why is an AI necessary
  31. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I neg'd him for ya too JB for the disrespect....
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

lmao i dont give a damn about rep power
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I neg'd him for ya too JB for the disrespect....
    get up off ya knees brotha
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

and i said F*** with the little starrs
  35. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123

I'm have too your mom can't take it doggy anymore
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  36. Registered User
    Answers

lmao i dont give a damn about rep power
    this statement suggest otherwise....

anyways, you dont need an ai with pmag. i have no idea why anyone who knows anything would recomend so, unless they dont really know anything.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

I'm have too your mom can't take it doggy anymore
    whoa whoa whoa guys, lets take it easy, no reason to get but hurt, according to dr phil, cyber bullying can really do some damage, so lets all get along!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

serm, ai, pct assist will be perfect.

serm for 4 weeks.

ai starting week 3 of serm.

pct assist 4 weeks of the serm.
    hmmmm guess ya dont know as much as yu think
  39. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

whoa whoa whoa guys, lets take it easy, no reason to get but hurt, according to dr phil, cyber bullying can really do some damage, so lets all get along!
    I see how it is JB
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

this statement suggest otherwise....

anyways, you dont need an ai with pmag. i have no idea why anyone who knows anything would recomend so, unless they dont really know anything.
    jeez yu guys take things so literally around here i meant i dont give a damn about MY power points
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 03:30 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 12:32 AM
  3. Competitive Edge Labs Cycle...HELP!!!
    By themythbaker in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 05:04 AM
  4. Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist - Out of Stock
    By fatburner2007 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 02:35 PM