(Competitive edge labs) P-MAG cycle

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
there a whole bunch of posts about H-drol but havnt seen any about P-mag. Theyre supposedly similar but p-mag is suppose to have less sides so here goes

stats:
5'9"
215lbs
bf 17-20%
goal: very very lean bulk
really clean diet..5 meals a day about 2200 calories ill prob cut a few more when i start the cycle.

Im gonna run it like so 75/75/100/100/100 with the same companys cycle assist..im gonna dose it as recommended..jus wondering a little bit about the pct this is only my second PH cycle ever ive got my serm liquid tamox but what could anyone suggest for an AI? im the same place i got the tamox has letro.. would that work? any other suggestion to add to pct or could i keep gains like that? thanks for any help in advance

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Not that it matters cuz it doesn't look like anyone's willing to help but the dossings actually gonna be 50/75/100/100/100

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not that it matters cuz it doesn't look like anyone's willing to help but the dossings actually gonna be 50/75/100/100/100
Im not sure, but it may have to do with this statement made....

there a whole bunch of posts about M-drol but havnt seen any about P-mag. Theyre supposedly similar but p-mag is suppose to have less sides

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Yea, they similar in the way that you shouldn't touch neither of them, untill you do more research!! This info comes by the truck load and is readily available!!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i did p-mag as my 3rd cycle and im a lot larger than you. do 50/50/75/75/75/75. 100 doesnt feel any different and more sides come.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100mg of Pmag was awesome for me. My first Pmag cycle was 4 weeks @ 50mg, and it went well. No shut down, great energy, and gained a nice 10+ lbs. Second Pmag cycle was 50/75/100/100/100 and i found that 100mg was really the sweet spot for me. Bordered on shut down, but i still felt great. Strength increase was amazing. Gained a bit more weight, but also felt i retained more water.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
What's wrong with that statement.. Maybe I was a little superfluous because there's are a few posts but really not a lot

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
What's wrong with that statement? Maybe I was a little superfluous cuz there are a few post but really not that many

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yea, they similar in the way that you shouldn't touch neither of them, untill you do more research!! This info comes by the truck load and is readily available!!
There's always guys like yu.. I have done research and I still am I'm not jumpin into this cycle like tomorrow.. What's wrong with asking. First hand information is always the best because yu get direct answers especially when it comes from a veteran

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
i did p-mag as my 3rd cycle and im a lot larger than you. do 50/50/75/75/75/75. 100 doesnt feel any different and more sides come.
Hmm fro what I've heard most people get best results at 100 but I'm a noobie at ph's so I'll see how I feel at 100 and dose it down if I have to

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i was running pmag as my first cycle, i would plan to run it at 50mg for 6 weeks, and after about week 3, decide if i want to up it to 75mg for the rest of the time.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
yea i guess that doesz make more sense considering ive never taken the stuff.thanks for the advice guys..im still wondering about pct? p-mag is a mild ph so can i get away with a serm and AI.im also gonna order pct assist

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm on halotest-25 now. Same thing as p-mag and I paid more, go figure.

Anyhow the original plan for me was like Rhadam said 50mg for 4 weeks....

I've been thinking about upping it and I've been thinking about 6 weeks.

Anyhow Rhadam you said you gained about 10lbs and after the gain how much did you lose if any? I'm only like 4-5 days in so far and at first it had my head cloudy it's gotten better though. I'm just debating on the 6 week deal or upping the cycle or even doing my PCT then taking a month or 2 off and running again so I'm in for suggestions.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
You don't need letro unless gyno starts to develop bad. Dose it 50/50/75/75/75/75 and drink a ton of water. Take liver support while you're on and throw in a natty test boost like Recycle by Purus in with the SERM. Recycle is a natty boost with an AI. No need for another one.

I used DAA after my last cycle starting in week 2 of PCT. I loved life. I was shutdown COMPLETELY from a 12 week cycle (SD for 6 weeks bridged to halo for 6 weeks....intense) and the DAA got me feeling like I was 18 again. I went from never wanting to have sex to having sex like 4 times a day. I used a DAA pill from my supp guy but SNS and Purus make good DAA too. I'd use DPol by Purus if I were you.

No I don't rep for Purus btw...but I think their products are outstanding. Good luck with the cycle man hope you put on some good lean mass.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
serm, ai, pct assist will be perfect.

serm for 4 weeks.

ai starting week 3 of serm.

pct assist 4 weeks of the serm.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
There arent many posts about p-mag but its similar to h-drol or any other halodrol clones so the pct can be the same for both..but uve already gotten advice that you should follow here so you are good to go :wink1:

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
exactly, pmag is so similar to hdrol, just slightly more wet but still dry.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on halotest-25 now. Same thing as p-mag and I paid more, go figure.

Anyhow the original plan for me was like Rhadam said 50mg for 4 weeks....

I've been thinking about upping it and I've been thinking about 6 weeks.

Anyhow Rhadam you said you gained about 10lbs and after the gain how much did you lose if any? I'm only like 4-5 days in so far and at first it had my head cloudy it's gotten better though. I'm just debating on the 6 week deal or upping the cycle or even doing my PCT then taking a month or 2 off and running again so I'm in for suggestions.
I'd take 3 months off personally.

My first P-Mag run where i dosed 50mg for 4 weeks i did gain about 10 or 12 lbs, but i lost all gains after PCT. My diet was ****, and it was my first cycle. Had no clue what i was doing. My second run where i tapered up to 100mg i kept like 8lbs post PCT and i gained some nice strength increases that stayed with me.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
there a whole bunch of posts about M-drol but havnt seen any about P-mag. Theyre supposedly similar but p-mag is suppose to have less sides so here goes

stats:
5'9"
215lbs
bf 17-20%
goal: very very lean bulk
really clean diet..5 meals a day about 2200 calories ill prob cut a few more when i start the cycle.

Im gonna run it like so 75/75/100/100/100 with the same companys cycle assist..im gonna dose it as recommended..jus wondering a little bit about the pct this is only my second PH cycle ever ive got my serm liquid tamox but what could anyone suggest for an AI? im the same place i got the tamox has letro.. would that work? any other suggestion to add to pct or could i keep gains like that? thanks for any help in advance
What's wrong with that statement.. Maybe I was a little superfluous because there's are a few posts but really not a lot
What's wrong this statement? Umm, everything. Not trying to be a dick man, but you have no idea how badly I want to start my first cycle...I have been contemplating this for close to two years now; and I still can't push the button. There are a couple of things that have prevented me from starting one but most importantly I strongly feel that right now, I can hit my goals without a PH. I have learned so many things within the past year and a half that it's just mind-boggling. I have created a structure towards my diet and training that have aided me in ways that I thought would never be possible. There have been many things said on this board by a lot veterans and at first I just kind of shrugged it off and didn't get it. Now, it's a completely different story, I TOTALLY GET IT! Like I said, I've been dwelling on starting a cycle for the longest time and still to this day I want to, but still haven't. Why? Like I said, I want to be able to fully take my body to it's highest potential naturally, and I feel like I haven't done that yet; and when I say naturally, I mean without the use of PHs and DS. I only use certain supps nowadays and all of them are practically staples. Believe me when I say that knowledge is power. I started getting into working out and training when I was 16, I'm 23 now. Had I known what I know now back then, oh man, life would be very different to say the least. But that's what the journey's all about man.

I'm getting off topic, but honestly, from all the countless logs and research I have read, I have never encountered someone stating P-Mag to be similar to SD/M-Drol nor even close to, no one. Heck, one is a test derivative the other is a DTH derivative. But hey, don't listen to me I haven't even ran one cycle.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's wrong this statement? Umm, everything. Not trying to be a dick man, but you have no idea how badly I want to start my first cycle...I have been contemplating this for close to two years now; and I still can't push the button. There are a couple of things that have prevented me from starting one but most importantly I strongly feel that right now, I can hit my goals without a PH. I have learned so many things within the past year and a half that it's just mind-boggling. I have created a structure towards my diet and training that have aided me in ways that I thought would never be possible. There have been many things said on this board by a lot veterans and at first I just kind of shrugged it off and didn't get it. Now, it's a completely different story, I TOTALLY GET IT! Like I said, I've been dwelling on starting a cycle for the longest time and still to this day I want to, but still haven't. Why? Like I said, I want to be able to fully take my body to it's highest potential naturally, and I feel like I haven't done that yet; and when I say naturally, I mean without the use of PHs and DS. I only use certain supps nowadays and all of them are practically staples. Believe me when I say that knowledge is power. I started getting into working out and training when I was 16, I'm 23 now. Had I known what I know now back then, oh man, life would be very different to say the least. But that's what the journey's all about man.

I'm getting off topic, but honestly, from all the countless logs and research I have read, I have never encountered someone stating P-Mag to be similar to SD/M-Drol nor even close to, no one. Heck, one is a test derivative the other is a DTH derivative. But hey, don't listen to me I haven't even ran one cycle.
^^ Real Talk

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
i have done tons of research..when i first came to this forum i had already ordered sum gear and was asking around n i was quickly put in place.(pure luck that i had actually found a reliable website and actually recieved the gear.ened up selling it) all i had was 2000 mg of deca n i thought i was ready to go..but i have learned a lot and i think im ready to take this step..like i said im still in the planning process not jumping the gun..

p-mag 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol
h-drol 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4- diene-3-17b-diol
^^are yu telling me those compunds arent similar???
bigwhiteguy seems to agree with me and hes got way more rep power than yu do

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
i have done tons of research..when i first came to this forum i had already ordered sum gear and was asking around n i was quickly put in place.(pure luck that i had actually found a reliable website and actually recieved the gear.ened up selling it) all i had was 2000 mg of deca n i thought i was ready to go..but i have learned a lot and i think im ready to take this step..like i said im still in the planning process not jumping the gun..

He was stating that superdrol was not similar to halodrol. That is a true statement. I am not sure who was comparing superdrol to halodrol though I was comparing h-drol to p-mag.

EDIT: I see you compared superdol to halodrol in your post that he quoted. Perhaps you meant to put h-drol and not m-drol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, they are very similar. one is a derivative of 4-androstenediol, the other is a derivative of 1,4 androstenediol.
but you compared pmag to mdrol, mdrol is di methylated dht, a completely different compound, and only way the two are similar is that neither aromatizes, (well, they're both methylated too)

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
alright my bad im serious when i say i meant to say h-drol all the way in the original post..now i get why everyone was giving me ****.. h-drol is a halodrol clone m-drol is a superdrol clone..you obviously know more about the chem thn i do but i know they are different and i meant to compare p-mag to h-drol..thanx for the neg rep power

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright my bad im serious when i say i meant to say h-drol all the way in the original post..now i get why everyone was giving me ****.. h-drol is a halodrol clone m-drol is a superdrol clone..you obviously know more about the chem thn i do but i know they are different and i meant to compare p-mag to h-drol..thanx for the neg rep power
well, i would of put you back in the green, but...

Fcuk yourself =D
good to see you taking it so well! :lmao:

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
yea, they are very similar. one is a derivative of 4-androstenediol, the other is a derivative of 1,4 androstenediol.
but you compared pmag to mdrol, mdrol is di methylated dht, a completely different compound, and only way the two are similar is that neither aromatizes, (well, they're both methylated too)
which actually brings me to a question..if p-mag does not aromatize why is an AI necessary

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
well, i would of put you back in the green, but...

good to see you taking it so well! :lmao:
I neg'd him for ya too JB for the disrespect....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
whoa whoa whoa guys, lets take it easy, no reason to get but hurt, according to dr phil, cyber bullying can really do some damage, so lets all get along!
:thumbsup:
I see how it is JB

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
this statement suggest otherwise....

anyways, you dont need an ai with pmag. i have no idea why anyone who knows anything would recomend so, unless they dont really know anything.
jeez yu guys take things so literally around here i meant i dont give a damn about MY power points

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This thread turned into str8 bullsh!t.
I'll come back if it gets better peace.

:thumbsup:

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
alright im done with this stupid dumsiht..i respect the fact that yu know way more about anabolics than i do but yu guys came at me completely wrong.and it was a dcik move to take my rep power and wait for me to react to then post it to then have someone puckering up to yur buttcheeks and taking sum more..btw it wasnt so mean spirited hense the happy face..lol but anyways it doesnt seem anyone else is gonna post anything helpful since this thread is crap now im out..ps keep the rep power

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
He said to do an AI during week 3 PCT not while you are on the cycle. This way you can prevent any estro rebound after you stop your serm.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmm guess ya dont know as much as yu think
you were asking about pct, and I replied by laying out a pct plan for you.

this has nothing to do with on cycle dumb asss.

yea i guess that doesz make more sense considering ive never taken the stuff.thanks for the advice guys..im still wondering about pct? p-mag is a mild ph so can i get away with a serm and AI.im also gonna order pct assist
serm, ai, pct assist will be perfect.

serm for 4 weeks.

ai starting week 3 of serm.

pct assist 4 weeks of the serm.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
He said to do an AI during week 3 PCT not while you are on the cycle. This way you can prevent any estro rebound after you stop your serm.
p-mag is mild..woulnt someone be able to take a mild otc ai like erase if not any without rebounding

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
p-mag is mild..woulnt someone be able to take a mild otc ai like erase if not any without rebounding
as my 3rd cycle i did pmag with clomid and erase and still got rebound. not to be taken lightly.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
as my 3rd cycle i did pmag with clomid and erase and still got rebound. not to be taken lightly.
What did you experience to let you know rebound was occurring? I am just finishing up my first cycle with hdrol and have a nice pct set up with erase tapering off for a while so I doubt I will experience rebound but what should I look for just incase?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
What did you experience to let you know rebound was occurring? I am just finishing up my first cycle with hdrol and have a nice pct set up with erase tapering off for a while so I doubt I will experience rebound but what should I look for just incase?
so the sides i got was estro related. i got puffy/sensative nips. i got this because erase it strong so when you taper off i got some rebound. other factors came into play as using forkslin in pct fortest boost which causes estro and some alchy. avoid forkslin and alchy in pct and you should be fine.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
so the sides i got was estro related. i got puffy/sensative nips. i got this because erase it strong so when you taper off i got some rebound. other factors came into play as using forkslin in pct fortest boost which causes estro and some alchy. avoid forkslin and alchy in pct and you should be fine.
I have puffyish nipples in general ever since puberty so I guess I will make sure they dont get worse lol thanks for the heads up

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards