clomid after T1pro?

1. clomid after T1pro?

im reading about 6oxo etc. for post cycle

i have some clomid on hand and was wondering when to start using it

i would be doing a cycle of

weeks 1-6 winny tabs @ 50mg/day
    weeks 3-6 T1pro at reccomended dosing

I know clomid therapy should start 12hrs to 3 days after last dose of winny,

but since im adding the T1pro, when should it start?

thanks

h19

2. go for about 1 day after your last dose of winny
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

3. thanks!!!

h19
    •   

4. would anyone suggest adding anything to that cycle?

h19

5. personally i would hit it at 100mgs after the last day of t-1 and winny and pyramid down over 3 weeks

6. Originally posted by wojo
    personally i would hit it at 100mgs after the last day of t-1 and winny and pyramid down over 3 weeks
    my plan was to go 21 days on clomid

300mg day 1, 100mg/day next 10 days, 50 mg/day final 10

thanks

h19

7. Hamper,

That is exactly how i would do it.

BTW,
    Clomid has a half life of approximately 5 days so i believe at those doses you will be able to optimize your natural T recovery.

8. thanks

now my question is what about an anti-e while on the cycle. I am not sure if I am predisposed to gyno, but I do know that I tend to store a lot of fat on my chest. I know this is not the same thing as gyno, but it very well could mean i am predisposed to it.

Whats an OTC anti-e that could work while on this. I really dont feel like trying to get arimidex or anything, but I guess If I have to then I have to right?

any suggestions?

later

h19

9. check your pm's

10. thanks...just got it.

h19

11. You might want to consider Molecular's Foramastat...here is a link to the site http://www.molecularnutrition.net/formastat.htm .  Hope this might help...it looks to be better during a cycle than 6OXO, but I think that 6OXO will be better suited to post cycle than Formastat...may be exactly what you need.

12. Originally posted by U of R Man
    You might want to consider Molecular's Foramastat...here is a link to the site http://www.molecularnutrition.net/formastat.htm .  Hope this might help...it looks to be better during a cycle than 6OXO, but I think that 6OXO will be better suited to post cycle than Formastat...may be exactly what you need.

U of R, you stated on another site that you seem to remember Bill and Pat agreeing that 6OXO is probably better post cycle.  Do you have a link to that conversation?

Similar Forum Threads

1. RX clomid after 6 months TRT
    By chedapalooza in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 10:22 PM
  2. Clomid after blast?
    By lexmuscle in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 01:52 AM
  3. clomid after pct
    By wasim malik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15