Indian Pharmacies.. Legit Products?

X

xibadx

Awards
I won't mention the name of the company as that is against forum rules (don't understand why, but anyways)

I'm just wondering whether these pharmacies actually sell Legit products, or if they are just fake altogether.
The one I'm specifically speaking of state they require a script, but the order will process even if you do not send them one.

The products I ordered were Arimidex and Aromasin.
Any feedback, thoughts?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I've ordered from indian pharmacies before, the ones I got were legit.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I won't mention the name of the company as that is against forum rules (don't understand why, but anyways)

I'm just wondering whether these pharmacies actually sell Legit products, or if they are just fake altogether.
The one I'm specifically speaking of state they require a script, but the order will process even if you do not send them one.

The products I ordered were Arimidex and Aromasin.
Any feedback, thoughts?
Well how about you guinea pig for us and then let us all know if it's legit or not ;)

X

xibadx

Awards
Ok well I contacted the pharmecutical manufacturers in India (the ones that make the anastrozole and exemestane ). One has replied stating that this specific online pharmacy "ADC" is not one of their distributors/customers. I am still waiting for a reply from the other one...

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
post a pic of the product you intend to buy