Superdrol work for cutting?

on the run

Awards
Thinking of doing a 4 week cut with the last of my superdrol.. in the past i've only done bulk cycles, using mdrol and also dieselbolan 2. My bf% isnt' partciularly high but i'd like to drop 2-3%, i know SD isn't usually thought as a 'cutter' but as long as it retains muscle it'll work yeah? i don't really care about dry/wet as all the bloating will go away after the cycle anyway, basically looking to just cut cals drastically and dose up on SD to retain muscle while losing fat from a pretty low calorie diet, anyone tried this? results? btw i've taken 30mg SD before and sides weren't too bad so i'm not particularly worried about that.. cheers guys

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10mg of sd will work fine for what you want to do unless you want to add in some thing like t3, then you would probably need 30mg

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
^^^ what he said. I just researched this, but opted to go with 30mg of Epistane(more popular for cuts) stacked with Trenazone at 75mg. I'm saving AND stocking up on SD because I hear the end is near for SD and a few others. I figure if I own all the SD and nothing else, I'm good.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol has worked great for me @ 10mgs for cutting

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah....I would do more than 10mg on a cut

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
SD = carb whore, yes it can be done but there are some many better options idk y ne one would pick SD for a cut??

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gym rat you think SD/EPI cycle would be a nice lean bulk?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
SD = carb whore, yes it can be done but there are some many better options idk y ne one would pick SD for a cut??
just does a great a job of maintaining muscle while in a caloric deficit

srootone

srootone

Banned
Awards
Katanabol is a great cut and you can even expect to gain a little muscle while on it. Pretty sweet. Not harmful to the liver at all.