Cycle for low testosterone male

gama

Awards
guys

Im 21 and have been lifting for over 6 years, and kept it heavy and scientific from the get go. I gained weight from 140 with no muscle to 168 with decent strength and muscle...but that weight gain has completely plateued. I'm thinking of starting a cycle of bola and am currently doing as much research as possible to make sure I'm covering all my bases.

However the one thing I cannot get a good answer on is the relation of natural free test to maintaining gains and side effects. For me estrogen has always been a problem. I was that kid who always had gyno...and still do to an extent despite a clean diet and proper lifting. This claim is also backed up by my weaker facial structure...jawline, cheekbones etc. I have also always had a weaker sex drive.. and i'll admit it probably below average size nuts.

I know I can cycle bola scientifically and cover all those concerns, were I an average build/test guy. I have 2 questions:

1. will the fact that I have low test naturally make me less prone to side effects bc my body will not have an "overabudance" of free test..or will it just make effects stronger.

2. even with proper pct ...are my gains gonna disappear when my body hits eq. again?

are there any naturally low test guys who solved their problems via anabolics on here?

appreciate your help

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
guys

Im 21 and have been lifting for over 6 years, and kept it heavy and scientific from the get go. I gained weight from 140 with no muscle to 168 with decent strength and muscle...but that weight gain has completely plateued. I'm thinking of starting a cycle of bola and am currently doing as much research as possible to make sure I'm covering all my bases.

However the one thing I cannot get a good answer on is the relation of natural free test to maintaining gains and side effects. For me estrogen has always been a problem. I was that kid who always had gyno...and still do to an extent despite a clean diet and proper lifting. This claim is also backed up by my weaker facial structure...jawline, cheekbones etc. I have also always had a weaker sex drive.. and i'll admit it probably below average size nuts.

I know I can cycle bola scientifically and cover all those concerns, were I an average build/test guy. I have 2 questions:

1. will the fact that I have low test naturally make me less prone to side effects bc my body will not have an "overabudance" of free test..or will it just make effects stronger.

2. even with proper pct ...are my gains gonna disappear when my body hits eq. again?

are there any naturally low test guys who solved their problems via anabolics on here?

appreciate your help
I dont have low test so I can't answer from experience but I don't think you will have less side effects and I don't think you will lose all of your gains but it might be harder to maintain.

By the way, how do you know you have low test? Did you get bloods done? I don't think having gyno, softer features, and having less muscle mass is as relevant to testosterone as it is to estrogen. Personally I have high testosterone (760-780 on average) but my prolactin is a little above the normal range.

I'd suggest getting bloods and then getting a referral to an endocrinologist.

gama

Awards
followup

i had a physical done and my free test was around the low 300s which is definitely below average for my age group. If estrogen related effects can be separated by test related concerns though do you think it would be worth simply running an AI for a few weeks prior to starting a cycle to cut gyno? bc i have some erase on hand.

also on the earlier question, I have tried bola in one day stints and immediately seen enormous increases in strength during the workout (stronger than any otc test booster) which makes me believe it would be super effective in small doses (I'm thinking 4mg daily for 4 weeks). Is the dosage relevant to experiencing sides/ amount of cycle assist, erase etc I should take or is it based on my physiological response to bola?

Thanks man

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
i had a physical done and my free test was around the low 300s which is definitely below average for my age group. If estrogen related effects can be separated by test related concerns though do you think it would be worth simply running an AI for a few weeks prior to starting a cycle to cut gyno? bc i have some erase on hand.

also on the earlier question, I have tried bola in one day stints and immediately seen enormous increases in strength during the workout (stronger than any otc test booster) which makes me believe it would be super effective in small doses (I'm thinking 4mg daily for 4 weeks). Is the dosage relevant to experiencing sides/ amount of cycle assist, erase etc I should take or is it based on my physiological response to bola?

Thanks man
yeah 300s isnt so hot. i'd think to take some clomid and try to do a self restart protocol. when i take clomid i feel like im back within the first week. That would be good to stack with Erase. I'm not a doctor so i cant give medical advice, but if i was in your situation thats what i would do.

gama

Awards
bump... Mirin gave an answer but I'd like to hear from guys with a similar situation as me.

standon

Banned
Awards
I'm 21 similar prob but know the cause, I wouldn't jump on any ph just yet without knowing the cause. Try high fat less alcohol if you drink and a serm or OTC try to find the reason maybe mercury buildup or something else or underlying disease? Who knows any other symptoms of health problems