injection pain

kprice

Awards
i injected 1cc of tren e in my left glute now it is swollen, very sore and itches. it is the first time ive used tren and it was worring me.any advice.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
How long has it been? If it is still red, hurting, itchy, and hot after 4 days, go to the doc. Could be an allergic reaction or could be an infection or could just be a bad shot.

kprice

Awards
its been 3 days it isnt hurting as bad but it is still swollen

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Could just be a bad shot... Could be just getting used to it. If it was an infection it would be getting worse not better...

kprice

Awards
since it is an enethanate ester will it be ok to wait till tommarro to take my next injection...to make sure its getting better... also is it ok for it to itch around the whole glute.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Itching isn't a great sign, no, but ive had slight itching and even a hard golf ball sized lump, and it wasn't an infection... You are probably ok, but just watch it. Wish I could be more insightful...

kprice

Awards
it had been 4 days after my first shot of tren e and i took some clenbuterol......shortly after my heart started beating very fast and hard and i got bad jitters, also i had cramps pretty bad.. i stoped the tren because i thought it may be a reaction to it...any advice would be greatly appretiated.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats not a reaction, thats what clen does to most people... What dose did you start it at? Itching is not a sign of infection btw, its a sign of healing.

kprice

Awards
started with 60 mcg of clen it was the first time i had ever taken it

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am sensitive to clen and haven't even ramped it to 60mcg yet. 40-50 mcg is unpleasant enough for me. Infection is usually indicated by fever, chills, and intense pain. However, hardcore injection pain is very common with aas. And your taking clen which increases body temperature and does create a feverish/chilly feeling in some. It's very unlikely you have an infection, its just painful. Read this forum and T-nation's and any info you can get your hands on regarding post injection pain.