NEED HELP with M1T and M4OHN

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
I am currently on a 3 week M1t cycle at 30mg a day. I have my Nolva ready for after week 3 and some other stuff for PCT. My question is, can I go into a cutting cycle with M4OHN and Clen right after my M1Test cycle. I can take the Nolva, Clen, and M4OHN. Will this work? Will it keep me from crashing? I want to bulk up using the M1Test, which is working really well, and then try and drop the water weight without losing to much strength. ANY SUGGESTIONS.

Weight: 230
Bench: 225x 18
350 max

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think you should do a normal PCT and hold off on the m4ohn till after it.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No. You can't take another androgen during your PCT.

You need to do a lot more research before continuing with cycles in the future.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You can do it if you want but we here at AM don't advise it as the m4ohn will keep you suppressed hence the nolva will be useless. You have to make a decision whether to extend the cycle or go into PCT, you can't do both bro.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way you are already "crashed" if you are referring to being shut down, and your HTPA. I would suggest doing pct, and keep your diet in check.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Bump to the other's responses. Also don't go into a cut after your M1T unless you want to lose all of your gains. Keep cals high during PCT to hold onto the muscle. Then worry about cutting the fat with m40hn & clen down the road.