M1T and Tren

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
So I found a shop in my area that has M1T and a Tren/Epi clone, both very expensive. The doses are 15mg (60 pills) for the M1T and the Tren/Epi is 50mg/15mg...didn't note how many in the bottle but I'm assuming 60 as well. The guy is asking $270 for the stack and recommends I stack it.

I'm looking for recommendations from you guys. For those of you who have run either or both of these compounds, would you pay this much to run them again? I know they are banned and supplies are limited, but still...$270 is steep when I have 2 bottles of superdrol in my cupboard. I could get them separate for $150 a piece. Would you run either, both, or neither?

Thanks in advance.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can still find those online for like 50 each. Plus epi and M1T are both methylated and M1T is one of the harshest. For that money you could run 2 15-week cycles of test e

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I don't know where to find either online. I've never given much thought to running M1T because of what I've read, but I am very interested in the Tren. A Tren Epi combo wouldn't be bad...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
The tren/epi I would run that'd b a sick cycle. Not to mention not super expensive at all. I've never ran M1T but I've also read its too harsh and besides u have 2 bottle of SD, so I see no need for it.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Whoever told you to stack them is an *******...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol yeah I think that guy has it out for u. $270 and stacking those together wtf, he's trying to kill u.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Man I just need to find some good TREN then. I can't run trenazone because I live with my girl and I don't want it rubbing off on her at all. I'm really giving thought to buying a bottle of that tren/epi and getting another bottle of epi to run after it's finished for a nice long 6-8 wk cycle.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't run trenazone because I live with my girl and I don't want it rubbing off on her at all.
Rub it on your balls and don't let her touch you down there during your cycle :thumbsup:
Solves the low libido problem too :D

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Rub it on your balls and don't let her touch you down there during your cycle :thumbsup:
Solves the low libido problem too :D
Lmao even when I'm ON with low libido I gotta get it man. Transdermals are out of the question for me, sadly...

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
I wouldn't stack it. Guys sounds like he just wants your money dude..

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I would not touch M1T, there are many other safer options. And like the guys said, don't stack something else with M1T

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. I'm not even so much about the M1T as I am the Tren. I just can't wait for Trendione. I want to run something non-methylated with either SD or Pmag or maybe even Epi again (holy nightsweats) and I'm not sold on max-LMG. Anybody have an opinion on this? Damn I wish X-Tren was somewhere to be found...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pro dienolone, aka tren is hepatotoxic to your liver d/t its chemical make up (structure).

Stacking it with m1t isn't any safer than probably stacking m1t with hdrol.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Jbry I know that pro dien is methylated. I'm not worried about taking the M1T so much is the point I was getting at, but I am really excited to run a Tren product, whether is be tren-x or a clone like it or pro dien. Like I said, I'd do the trenazone, but I don't want it to rub off on my girl.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-tren isn't methylated. Though it does affect the liver

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run SD into Tren. Just need to figure out all support supps for tren. Torem on hand so PCT is covered. Started to preload cycle assist today. I'm going to run it like this.

SD 20/20/20/0/0/0
Tren 0/90/120/120/120/120

I might even push it out to 8 weeks if I'm feeling good and sides are down. I've got enough tren to handle 8 and I like long cycles.

Goal is lean mass and strength. Jbry, are you thinking pstanz to mitigate the sides of tren towards the end of the cycle? Any input helps.

Thanks for all the support guys.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I believe that's what he was implying but that guy knows his stuff very well. Btw that cycle looks sick bro, your gonna blow up fur sure and its gonna b lean dry mass. I'm excited for u, gonna follow most def.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when I ran pstanz with pro dienolone, i didn't experience any of the sides i experienced when i ran it without. same brand, dienedrone from ams.

i didn't notice any other benifit from pstanz at 300mg, but i didn't care, cause i was only using it for that purpose, to mitigate the sides.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Thanks felllas you guys are awesome. I'll pick up a bottle of pstanz and run it at the end of the cycle. Maybe week 5-8 with the tren. Can't wait. Must spread rep before getting back to you guys lol.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Btw I'll be running Trenadrol by Fusion Supplements. Got two bottles on the way so that's about 6 weeks of tren right there. Cycle is going to look like this (and I'll be logging for sure).

SD 20/20/20/0/0/0/0/0
Tren 0/80/120/120/120/120/120/0
P-staz 0/0/0/0/0/300/300/300

Gotta finalize diet plan and support supps. I'm getting pumped for this man. I'm going to eat so much and try to put on a sustainable 10-15 lbs.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Pro dienolone, aka tren is hepatotoxic to your liver d/t its chemical make up (structure).

Stacking it with m1t isn't any safer than probably stacking m1t with hdrol.
Where are you getting this information from? I don't see anything in this structure that would make it particularly hepatotoxic ...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where are you getting this information from? I don't see anything in this structure that would make it particularly hepatotoxic ...
where do i get any of my info from? i just make it up! :p

Go to tunedsports or I steroid or steroid.com. They all explain it
oh, yea, that is a much better idea than asking me to explain it, cause i really dont have any want to explain it. dont know what those sites say about it, but it's probably a good explanation.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Jbry f the haters man stay posting your advice. It's refreshing to know that somebody knows the chemical background of what we're all ingesting.

Btw what brand of pstanz did you run? I know you used to rep for CEL, but now that you're with SNS I'm expecting an honest opinion from you!!! (kidding, just need a good rec lol)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran cel's pstanz, as it comes with 90 caps per bottle, rather than the usual 60.

and I used it back before i was a rep for cel.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I had some P-Stanz for my X-Tren stash :sad: Now I'm too worried to run it without the unmethylated winny :p

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
just check my source for M1T, 29 bux for 50 10mg caps.

The epi/tren PH's have all been gone for a while, if you want a bottle of it you ll pay for it but like 70-80 bux, not 175......