green stool

darius

I am day 26 into my m4ohn cycle. The past couple days I have noticed my poop to be dark greenish brown. Like a dark olive green color. I dunno if this means anything or if I should be concerned. What do you guys think is up?? Could it be cause I just started a new flavor of Nectar whey protein (crystal sky)? cause the reason I'm asking if its the nectar is cause when in the cup, the color of the drink is a very neon blue.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
It could be the nectar. I know my friend got that from the blue power aid.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
It's prolly the nectar bro....stop taking it for a few days and see what happens.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
usually a sign of dehydration bro babies get it all the time just drink more water and within 3-4 days youll be straight

screwbol

Banned
Awards
I get green poop from drinking lots of grape kool-aid.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I've had it before too when I wasn't taking anything. It's probably just something you ate or the shakes.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
If it's truly green, then you're having some sort of digestion problem with the Nectar or any other protein supplements you're on.

If the stool turns to dark black, then your stomach might be bleeding. Go to a doctor if this is the case.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I am day 26 into my m4ohn cycle. The past couple days I have noticed my poop to be dark greenish brown. Like a dark olive green color. I dunno if this means anything or if I should be concerned. What do you guys think is up?? Could it be cause I just started a new flavor of Nectar whey protein (crystal sky)? cause the reason I'm asking if its the nectar is cause when in the cup, the color of the drink is a very neon blue.

holy ****! no pun intended. I have been trying all the different nectar flavors, and with this current jug of crystal sky my poop has been green too, i KNEW it had to be that, because that's the only thing i know that i have changed in my diet. And it almost looks blue sometimes, i think blue and brown equal green or something when mixed

wow, anyways

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
My stool is never the same color. I usually get the greenish color from all the egg protein powder I drink. Lot's of other things will make it change too.

darius

Yeah, it's the protein. I switched back over to kiwi strawberry (my personal fav) right after and the poop looks normal.

I got really scared lol cause this is my first menthylated steroid and was concerned if I was seeing signs of liver damage. The reason why I thought it was liver damage was cause I googled it and they said green poop was common with liver disease.. then I read under and it said.. liver disease for birds lol.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Darius, no disrespect, but you are only 20? I know M4OHN is supposedly gentle (or however termed) but it is 17-alpha alkylated, so don't you think you are a bit young?

darius

Yeah, I am a bit young, but age is only a number. The truth is I am young, but I also know that I am physically very mature for my age compared to alot of people, more than average. It's everyones personal decision, and if I was a little shrimp or if things were a bit different I would not have started. But I've been 6'3" for years now, and I am much bigger than most men of any age naturally (bone structure), my shoulders are massively wide and I always get compliments, etc. It's a personal decision, and if it so does happen to screw me up in the future, I'll take responsibility and deal with the consequences.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I am a bit young, but age is only a number. The truth is I am young, but I also know that I am physically very mature for my age if I was a little shrimp or if things were a bit different I would not have started. I am much bigger than most men of any age naturally
None of this has anything to do with the issue at hand-just because your body is big now, it probably in all likelyhood hasnt stopped rowing, and you dont wanna mess up those natural test levels for life, man! Be careful...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
dude, heed the warnings! I don't think at an age when test production is so naturally high, you're gonna help yourself at all with PH/PS use, esp. methylated ones. Of course its tempting, but is it worth it? You're gonna potentially stunt your natural ability to produce high amounts for the years to come, thus rendering you smaller in the future than your potential. This **** all shuts you down, and as a developing young adult, you may seriously slow overall test production long term. So when you're older, not only will you have difficulty growing, but these substances will be less effective. This has all been said before, but think seriously about your future!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Can any of the vets chime in on this one? Matthew? Bobo?

IMO, why start using PH's this early? Do you really need it? Probably not from the sounds of it. If you are as muscular as you say, you could buy other stuff to cut if that's what you are using M4OHN for. If you are bulking, something like V-12 should work great - it has for me and I'm only 4 years older than you. I think we'll want to use PH's later in life, when they would likely be more effective.

Seriously, stay safe guys. I've read on here several times that most steroid users that have problems later on are due to alkylated steroids.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It has been discussed so many times about using stuff before you are 21... I did, but I had my growth plates checked, as well as basic blood profilng to determine if everything had indeed settled down (not for AAS use specifically, but as part of a ridiculously complete physical when my Dad died due to my family's paranoia about things)... Would I do what I did again... probably not. I just consider myself lucky that I didn't screw things up for myself now that I know even more about what can happen with improper usage.

ManBeast

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I started Dbol when I was 16 and I still cycle to this day! I'm 33 now and just had another kid, so don't give me that **** about infertility and stunted growth. Hell, I never even did a PCT till I was in my 20's! Do some research!! Anabolics were first invented for small kids that needed help gaining weight, they promote linear growth at the proper dose. The ones that hurt are the estrogenic ones, but I still grew another inch after I started and am the tallest in my family! That was with Dbol, not even a pure androgen. Let's be real, if you want to talk safety, then don't even start. Just say no and never touch the stuff at any age. But, if you think your guaranteed to be here tomorrow, your making a big assumption. Life is happening right now, so live right now. I'm not making any age recommendations cause the official position is 21, so that is mine too if I must make one. I'm just saying to keep it real, because some of these beliefs are just bull **** rumors that people keep alive by not knowing any better. Be smart and play it safe but don't believe the hype either and don't propagate it!

d00fy

Awards
got mine from No-Xplode, my poop was MASSIVE :/ i was proud of my accomplishment in the stool:/ looked at the mirror and said you da man Y0:/ next time il take a picture:p

darius

Yeah, I was originally going to cut with m4ohn cause I can bulk naturally fairly well.. but I got greedy for muscle and started to bulk.. even though I tried to bulk however, I still lost fat and had good body comp changes.. everything is alot more toned and muscles are fuller and defined. I would have never started on something like m1t or dbol or anything like that, m4ohn is as mild as they come. I think the cycle was worth it and I don't believe it was as unhealty for me as many of the other people my age, but thats just my opinion. My strength went up noticibly while on this stuff. I'm still going to be on this till the end of this week and 2 more weeks to make it 6 weeks.

I think the reason why steroids get such a bad name is for people who don't research them and then use them, which is way more people than we would all like to see, and the reason why all of the prohormones are going to be banned. You can be 16 years old or 50 years old and still screw it up. Sure, the 50 year old probably has more slack to fall back on and has less chances of screwing things up, but its still possible if he's a moron. Everyone has their own opinion tho, but Dr.D is right, alot of the problems associated with steroids are blown out of proportion. You don't hear about the millions of steroid sucess stories, you only hear about the bad, and so that sticks in your minds and influences the way you feel and view them.