First 11 oxo cycle

Invictus91

Awards
So, I bought two bottles of 11 oxo each cap 125mgs. I decided to run a 6 week cycle of it to lean out a bit. My bodyfat currently is around 11-12%. Ill be dosing it 6 weeks@625mgs a day. My only questions are since 11 oxo being un-methylated should I preload cycle assist or is it even needed? My second question is. What kind of pct is sufficient for this. I know 11 oxo is very mild in suppresion so maybe erase would be enough or should I invest in a serm like clomid or nolvadex?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need a SERM, but take an AI and test booster to be safe. You don't need to preload.

Invictus91

Awards
Alright thank you. One more question, I have Daa also. Should I stop taking that with 11 oxo or is it safe to run alongside 11 oxo.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
The reviews I've seen indicate that 11-oxo may not be suppressive, so you could run it along with 11-oxo to keep test up however I can't say for sure. Someone else may chime in. If cost is a factor, then take it during PCT.

Invictus91

Awards
Ah, ok thanks :D and nah I've got 300 grams of it for like 20 bucks. I will def run it pct along with an AI though. I'll throw in testopro aswell since it's been collecting dust.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
id run cycle support while on with it. Most of the stuff on it isnt based on 645mg ED....So that will change things up a bit.

Using DAA while on will help with supression issues but wont stop it. Id use it in pct really

a pct like:

good T booster
AI
DAA

will bring you back, but if you have some clomid or nolva on hand use it.

Invictus91

Awards
Ok, so it looks like im ready then. I'll start it next week once my cycle support is delivered. I appreciate the information :)