Test E results

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. From what I have read it is weak on its own, but gives the stronger agent being stacked with it a little more kick. It is expensive, $80.00 for 10ml vial. It may be a waste, but I want to find out for myself.

2. nice! Can't wait to hear how this new (and hopefully legit) batch goes.... do you think 2-3 weeks before you notice? either way, keep us posted

3. From what yall have been telling me I expect to see SOMETHING in 3-4 weeks. Hopefully adding the Primo in will speed things up a little. I am ready to feel like a "Freight Train", as they say. I will keep a mini log if anyone ins interested. I am not going to detail diet nor am I going to give detailed workout info, but I will track strength and body weight (changes). Let me know.

4. I use primo but mainly in weeks bf a show due to its minimal water retention but besides that it's not a miracle test. It's actually mild as I was running 5 cc a day of it which is 500mg. Off season I get better size with peptides and slin. An ifbb Olympian contestant tipped me off to it. Primo for just size is a iffy investment unless u have the money to do the proper dosage. I love primo but only for show prep or site inject n did well when combining w tren.

5. Test e works real well with 50 mg of draw tablet a day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to make of my test results (25 year old low test?)
    By jaymode in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 01:36 AM
  2. Blood test results total free test 277
    By elgenyo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:04 PM
  3. Help me understand my blood test results - Low Test and Low Prolactin
    By jami20 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:25 PM
  4. My SpectraCell Test & RBC Fatty Acid Test Results