Test E results

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Need some help from experienced users. Today is the 2 week mark of my first test e cycle. I have done PH's in the past with the most recent being an eight week cycle of Andro Mass. That has been over 2 months ago. This is my first cycle of any sort of "real injected steriod". I am taking .25mg Arimidex and 10mg of Nolva EOD and injecting 250mg of Test E on Sunday and Thursday. From everything I have researched 4-5 wks is supposed to be the magic period to see results. My concern is that so far I have seen nothing, no oily skinn, no bloating, no acne, no weight gain, no strength gain, nothing. Only thing I have noticed is I have been in a really bad mood a couple of days, but this could have nothing to do with the cycle. Any opinions or thoughts are welcome!

toofat

toofat

Awards
Need some help from experienced users. Today is the 2 week mark of my first test e cycle. I have done PH's in the past with the most recent being an eight week cycle of Andro Mass. That has been over 2 months ago. This is my first cycle of any sort of "real injected steriod". I am taking .25mg Arimidex and 10mg of Nolva EOD and injecting 250mg of Test E on Sunday and Thursday. From everything I have researched 4-5 wks is supposed to be the magic period to see results. My concern is that so far I have seen nothing, no oily skinn, no bloating, no acne, no weight gain, no strength gain, nothing. Only thing I have noticed is I have been in a really bad mood a couple of days, but this could have nothing to do with the cycle. Any opinions or thoughts are welcome!
First, stop taking Arimidex and Nolva. they are est blockers and should be used for PCT. Second, at 500mg a week on your first cycle you may not see results until week 6. Last, if by the end of week 6 you see no changes, I would consider your **** bunk and stop using. It could be possible your gear is not legit. You would def have some water retention from the tes

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Give it a couple more weeks.....I waited what seemed like forever than one day I couldn't leave the old lady alone ;)

But 4 weeks was the magic point for me.

Now I'm using prop while letting the enanthate ester build up, so there's the almost immediate feeling of "whoa"

And lay off the Nolva like aforementioned.

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I know the Nolva and Arimidex are for PCT, but many suggest to run during the cycle at a low dose to combat bloating (which I do not want) to control nut shrinkage and reduce the possibility of gyno. I am willing to accept some reduced gains in order to keep the sides at bay. I have given thought to what you said about the gear being bunk, but don't think this is the case. I got it from a reputable source and it looks and feels legit (I know you can't tell for sure). Thanks again.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks too early to judge man. Week 3 and really week 4 is when E and cyp hit.

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Thanks Makaveli, I know it is too early for results, but was just inquiring about the absence of any sides.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Just from my experience, unless your dosing high right off the bat, as in 750 to a gram, acne is not going to happen this quickly, and perhaps not even at all. I don't even get any at only 500mg.

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Def not going any higher than 600 per week. If I had no acne that would be great. My biggest concern is the bloating. In my job it would be hard to explain how all of the sudden I looked like a water buffalo. Def got to keep it too a minimum. Thanks for the help.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Drop the adex and nolva unless it's needed. 500mg is way more than enough on your first run. You'll start feeling great 3 weeks in, unless of course you got bunk gear. But, 3 weeks is the magic number. You'll notice you can go on and on forever in the gym and the pumps will be amazing! You'll feel like a God!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
performance enhancement effects from test e have been documented to show within 3 weeks. so person to person may be more or less, but in general, 3 weeks is what the actual data shows as well as the bro science.

check back with us in weeks 5-6, as above said, drop the adex/nolva unless you need it, and let us know whats up. if nothing by then, you have gotten ripped.

even with 250mg, you should be noticing effects above normal by then.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
And once it kicks in, it'll be like a freight train going full steam! You'll wreck shop during your workouts and you'll get those "sleeve stretching" pumps!

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
I will repost in a couple weeks to report how things are going. Hopefully it is legit gear and things will start roll. I appreciate all the help but one more question... If the Arimidex and Nolva are not necessary why have I read from so many that they used them during cycle. I want to get the most out of it, but def want to keep bloat to a minimum and keep my nuts if possible. You guys are the experts and I can only go by what I have read. Is bloat a concern for all individuals and if so when should I first notice it? Thansk again.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
youre not gonna bloat much if at all. most people just eat like awful and say "oh yeah diet is spot on, its top notch" and all that stupid lingo

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
performance enhancement effects from test e have been documented to show within 3 weeks. so person to person may be more or less, but in general, 3 weeks is what the actual data shows as well as the bro science.

check back with us in weeks 5-6, as above said, drop the adex/nolva unless you need it, and let us know whats up. if nothing by then, you have gotten ripped.

even with 250mg, you should be noticing effects above normal by then.
That is a great repsonse to this posters question.. simple explanation with the bro science not the defining answer!!!

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
I hope you are right about the "freight train". My workouts have been decent, but def not epic. I am ready for the size and strength to arrive.

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
So Geek, you are saying if I keep my diet somewhat in check I should be GTG with no support sups?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Everything you read online is overexaggerated in my opinion. Most people who say certain things haven't even used the compounds themselves. They read something on one forum and repeat it verbatim in another. Take it from those who have personal experience. You will not "bloat" at 500mg/wk, that's for sure. Drop the adex and nolva unless absolutely necessary. And yes, once it's running full-steam, it will hit you like a freight train. You'll reach levels you've never been to before if this is your first test run.

Now the important thing is, are you eating enough and training hard enough. That is the question. It's all up to you and where you want to take this. Test is not the magic muscle pill. There is no such thing. If you're eating good and training animal, you will see major results. If you're half assin' it expecting to become a pro bodybuilder, then you need to drop the test and re-evaluate things.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I used some plain old inhibit-E from NP on my test/deca run, and it was enough to keep sensitive/itchy nips at bay. That may have been the deca, though.

Formestane and Erase are claimed to work just as well.

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
My diet is in the middle (not great, not terrible) I am taking in at least 150 gms of protein per day. Probably not eating enough calories, but like I said I want the weight I gain to be LBM not water and fat. I am palying football so my I am doing a decent amount of short high intensity cardio. As for my training, I feel like I am pushing pretty hard. I am doing more of an explosive type program that does not include a lot of isolation exercises. (Power Cleans, Box Squats, Power Press, Explosive Dead lifts, Bench Press, DB Rows ,and Pull Ups are the staple of lifts. I am suplementing with some basic Barbell Curls and Tricep iso moves 2-3 times per week. I am also doing explosive plyo exercises as well as weightted ball throws from various angles. For this cycle I am more interested in gaining mass and functional strength for football. Season starts in Feb and I want to be in Beast Mode by that time. I am an experienced lifter (don't know everything) but haver a good idea of what I need to be doing. If you have any suggestions on how to lift "on cycle" feel free to share. I am hoping once things kick in it will increase my training intensity.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
So Geek, you are saying if I keep my diet somewhat in check I should be GTG with no support sups?
more than likely, buy everything though just incase. im fine at 500 but at 750 i start a little soft

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
My diet is in the middle (not great, not terrible) I am taking in at least 150 gms of protein per day. Probably not eating enough calories, but like I said I want the weight I gain to be LBM not water and fat. I am palying football so my I am doing a decent amount of short high intensity cardio. As for my training, I feel like I am pushing pretty hard. I am doing more of an explosive type program that does not include a lot of isolation exercises. (Power Cleans, Box Squats, Power Press, Explosive Dead lifts, Bench Press, DB Rows ,and Pull Ups are the staple of lifts. I am suplementing with some basic Barbell Curls and Tricep iso moves 2-3 times per week. I am also doing explosive plyo exercises as well as weightted ball throws from various angles. For this cycle I am more interested in gaining mass and functional strength for football. Season starts in Feb and I want to be in Beast Mode by that time. I am an experienced lifter (don't know everything) but haver a good idea of what I need to be doing. If you have any suggestions on how to lift "on cycle" feel free to share. I am hoping once things kick in it will increase my training intensity.
I was a competitive powerlifter for many years and still train that way most of the time, although I have incorporated more "bodybuilding" excercises into my workouts. On cycle I actually do switch over to a more conventional "bodybuilding" routine with more volume (higher reps and more excercises), but I still incorporate my staple compound movements such as squats, deads, racks, bench (2-6 rep range) into my routine. Since you seem to be on a more power/explosive/speed oriented routine, you may want to consider adding in higher rep work when you can sqeeze them in. At least that's what I do and it seems to really help with hypertrophy while on.

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
You know the nolvadex was probably what was slowing your results in the beginning. Honestly if I were you (and I'm sure this isn't going to be the popular answer on here) I'd throw the nolva in the trash. It'll do your muscles far more good there than if it were in your body. I bet you didn't know (because no one here will tell you this) that nolvadex actually UP regulates the estrogen receptor. Please think for yourself and don't just follow the endlessly repeated mantra of "you gotta use a serm bro". Here's some excellent reading material for you just google this "Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bible" It's a very lengthy thread but it's got a wealth of information in it.
By the way I'm not trying to bash anyone on here or make enemies. It just really bugs me that lies are still being accepted as facts.
You're welcome.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
I used some plain old inhibit-E from NP on my test/deca run, and it was enough to keep sensitive/itchy nips at bay. That may have been the deca, though.

Formestane and Erase are claimed to work just as well.
How many caps did you use while on your test/deca run?? I am on test400 blend and going into week 3 and I have been using one cap a night of erase and everything is going fine. Think I am starting to get a little bloated only because abs one day were there and the next can see but not as great. But as long as my nips are cool, will not increase my erase caps. Want a little estrogen floating around right?? :)

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Ok tomorrow is three weeks. I have no significant changes. Maybe a little size and strength, but could be placebo. Maybe a little more of oily skin on the face. I ordered this online and the reviews are mixed. Some say great some say bunk gear. The substance in the vial is an oil based substance that is yellowish in color. Should I be seeing any nut shrinkage? I did as you suggested and drooped the dex and nolva. Season starts in FEb, if this gear is bunk I need to order some legit stuff so I can get going. I am asking if the affects will creep up on be or hit me all at once. Like if it is working there will be no doubt

toofat

toofat

Awards
at 205 I would not drop below 200 g protein a day. If mass is the goal, eat clean and often and stay heavy.

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Ok, I guess the bottom line is this. Is it time to just abandon ship and try a order new gear? If it aint real what in the hell am I injecting into my body. If someone has a legit source please PM me. Very frustrated and pissed off to say the least. I stated the only signs I see so far are an oily face. 0 nut shrinkage and no increased libido. Strength mya be up a little, but nothing significant. I may sound like a broken record, but trying to make a decision on what to do.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
why are you using nolvadex? it doeas nto lower estrogen you are alreadty using an AI so drop th nolva unless for PCT use.

2 weeks on test e means nothing . all your going on now is your body shutting down and test levels raising up. give it another 2 weeks (total of 4 or 5 weeks) before you can even judge the teste in my op.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I guess the bottom line is this. Is it time to just abandon ship and try a order new gear? If it aint real what in the hell am I injecting into my body. If someone has a legit source please PM me. Very frustrated and pissed off to say the least. I stated the only signs I see so far are an oily face. 0 nut shrinkage and no increased libido. Strength mya be up a little, but nothing significant. I may sound like a broken record, but trying to make a decision on what to do.
its only been like 2 weeks i think your frakign otu a buit i dont notice nothing worth a **** with teste for about 4 or 5 weeks and this is with MANY brands.

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
I was using the Nolva at a low dose to keep my nuts and the Arimidex to combat bloating and gyno. I have not used either for over a week now. Today actually marks 3 weeks exactly for my cycle. I will take your advise and keep the cycle going. I am putting in the wok in the gym so I damn sur better see something. Too much time and money invetsed not to. Thanks for you reply.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Keep the run going, it's still too early. Test hits me exactly at 3 weeks but everyone is different. As I mentioned before, it'll hit you like a Mack truck and you will know when it's on. You'll just have an overall sense of well-being and in the gym you'll feel like another person. If all else fails, send the oil to me and I'll run it for you and tell you if it's real or not! lol

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Def sounds like the adex/nolva hampered you thus far.... Are you having any sleep disruption and or libido changes? I know for me the first 3 weeks the test Def ****s with my sleep due to hormonal spikes and my libido sky rockets. Strength/size comes round week 5

strongman24

Awards
2 weeks too early to judge man. Week 3 and really week 4 is when E and cyp hit.
Im running 600mg of sustanon, and 500mg of boldenon and I am at the end of my fourth week and I have gained 16 pounds and my bench has increased about 50 pounds. I gonna go with bunk, or its just the enanthate is slower to react...

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Well all hope may not be lost. Had a great workout today and may be having some sides. A few small zits on my chest and back and some light acne on my triceps. Strength seems to be up a little. Still no big increase in libido or shrinkage of the nuts. I am going to give it 6 weeks and if I still see nothing then I will switch to new gear. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Thanks for the help from everyone.

Mafty

Awards
Hopefully things pick up. Have you had anyone confirm if your source is legit? Was it an online source?

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Yea it was online. I read the reviews and they seem to be pretty good, but there have been complaints about fake gear in the past. I took a chance because they had good prices and no minimum order. The guy was very helpful always responded to my emails very quickly and was honost about the process. (Shipped from Europe). Why go through the trouble of shipping fake ****, just take the damn money. My biggest question is if it aint real what the hell is it?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
If it's not real gear, it's just oil. And obviously it's sterile since you haven't developed an infection this far into cycle. So if it's bunk, don't worry about pinning something weird as I'm sure it's just oil.

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Just orderd some new stuff from hopefully a legit source. Soemone on this thread said they use them with good success. I just hate to spend more money. I really appreciate all you guys chimming in and trying to help out. If I can ever return the favor, please ask.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was using the Nolva at a low dose to keep my nuts and the Arimidex to combat bloating and gyno. I have not used either for over a week now. Today actually marks 3 weeks exactly for my cycle. I will take your advise and keep the cycle going. I am putting in the wok in the gym so I damn sur better see something. Too much time and money invetsed not to. Thanks for you reply.
Did I just read you were running nolva to keep your nuts? HCG at 500mcgs a week will do that for most and make your PCT easier and aromasin is the AI I would choose on cycle but there are some OTC ones that are potent enough. You also said 150 grams of protein... wow.

cfelder1098

cfelder1098

Awards
First find a reliable coach that u can see face to face because you'll find out real quick that everyone has an opinion. If you want too notch info find guys that compete because they know what to take, how to take and diet info bc different sauce reacts with different diet. First off don't by into the whole as much protein as you can. Actually extra protein is broken down and stored as fat. If your bulking your protein on higher side but you should be carb loading. Off season(non show) bulk training any real bodybuilder is between 600-1000g carbs a day. Then volume train. Also learn all you can bout the different test out there. Some bodies react better to certain test.

Mafty

Awards
Just orderd some new stuff from hopefully a legit source. Soemone on this thread said they use them with good success. I just hate to spend more money. I really appreciate all you guys chimming in and trying to help out. If I can ever return the favor, please ask.
I'm glad things worked out, hope the second source is better

Mafty

Awards
sent you a pm

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Tonight is 4 wks exactly and still not ****! A friend suggeted that maybe my test was extremly low to start with so maybe bumping the dose would speed things up. I did 350 mg tonight and plan to do that twice per week until my new gear arrives (700mg per wk). I don't think it is going to help, but at this point I am willing to try anything. Hopefully the new gear will be here in a few days and be legit. Oh almost forgot I managed to gain 2 lbs, but ?I am sure that is from all the damn Thanksgiving food I shoved in my fat ass! LOL.

strongman24

Awards
Doesnt sound legit, I would just stop taking it personally. If you are that far in and nothing its fake... I have gained 16-18 pounds in 5 weeks of my stuff, doesnt take that long to kick in... maybe dose to small but u should still see something...

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Strongman, what does your current cycle consist of? I am done with the current stuff. Been thinking about it all day, and you are right. No doubt it is fake ****! I will start again as soon as my new stuff arrrives, hopefully in the next few days!

strongman24

Awards
Right now I am running 580mg of sust ew, and 500 mg of EQ ew... I start my sixth week tomorrow. I will run it for 16-18 weeks ( i have enough for 18 my just run it that long) , so far my str is waaaay up, my weight is way up, I havent gained to much bf as my abs still look good and I am testing at 12% bf. I started right around 200 pds and I am currently between 216-218 ish depending on when I lift obviously food n water consumption make a difference. My waste is still pretty good, so I know not to much fat, i would have to say all in all i am pretty damn happy with my results. I am injecting x3 a week

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Glad to somebody is having good results. I have 3 vials of Spartan Test E, and a vial of Spartan Primabolan on the way. I hope it is legit and plan to run the Prim at 300 mg per wk and the Test at 600 per wk. I am tired of playing around and need to make up for lost time. Thanks for your input.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Remember, most of the time, you get what you pay for fellas. And also be careful of high dosed "smooth" gear as well. Sometimes theres a reason it's so smooth at that dose...

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Well, the stuff I got sure as was not cheap. The place I ordered from had decent reviews, so I thought I was GTG. I thought the 350 mg per ml was a little high, but most Test is claims between 250 and 300 mg per ml. Lesson learned I guess, but I still do not know anyway to be 100% certain of your source.