Effects of cutting on E and Winstrol

toofat

toofat

Awards
I have run several cycles running Cyp and E and have but on a lot of mass, but also a lot of fat dirty bulking. I have 10 weeks of E that I can run a 500mg a week and about 7 week supply of winny. Will be my first time trying to trim down which I have always done by long fasting periods during the day and low cals. What would be the effects of the cycle keeping a low calorie diet and fasting? Will this excellerate the fat loss? Can I expect to lose or gain any muscle? Basically, what can I do with what I got, and what results can I expect. will be running hcg and nolva for pct

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Test weeks 1-10 and winny weeks 7-12. Fasting is not a good idea...

toofat

toofat

Awards
Educate me... Been using fasting and low cals to shrink down and obvoiusly its not giving the results I am looking for. Got to get leaner though... I'm big at 5'7 195, but I have a 34 inch waist and want that six pack that I thought if I bulked long enought the mass would increase my metabolism to support faster fat burn.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I like the fasting esp (IF) - my buddy lost 2inches in 4 weeks with MHN+Clen.

Try:
Clen+T3
Strict diet and workouts.

toofat

toofat

Awards
Only have access to winny and E. Post is for making the most of what I have and what I can expect in results

I like the fasting esp (IF) - my buddy lost 2inches in 4 weeks with MHN+Clen.

Try:
Clen+T3
Strict diet and workouts.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What you can expect depends on your nutrition more than anything else. I'd suggest chilling in the nutrition sub-forum for a while and when you find something you're comfortable with, run your cycle.