Guys help me refine my cycle for a 70 lb jump on my Bench + Recomp

RocketFan

Awards
Returning to cycle after a 6 month layoff and 10 lb muscle loss/10 lb fat gain - need to get it all back and more

Weeks 1-6 : kick-start oral like Beastdrol
Weeks 1-10: 500 mg enanthate

I am very prone to moon face/water retention. So I plan on 1.25 letro 2x per week from day 1 thru PCT.

Plan to eat at 500 calorie surplus, re-building the lost muscle and hopefully losing the gained fat

I figure the kick start can give me a 40 lb gain on the Bench and then the enanthate should be good for 30 more in the final 4 weeks

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Once you stop the beastdrol the gains will pretty much stop or slow to a crawl. Test by itself at 500 is weaksauce comparitively...

Week 1-4 beastdrol at 10-20mg
Week 9-12 beastdrol at 10-20mg
Week 1-10 test at 500mg

That's how id run it...

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
More important then drugs is what kind of training you are doing. I would use the three products below:

Test prop wk 1-12 400mg per week
Tren Ace wk 1-6 300mg per week
Halotestin wk wk 7-12 30mg per week

Returning to cycle after a 6 month layoff and 10 lb muscle loss/10 lb fat gain - need to get it all back and more

Weeks 1-6 : kick-start oral like Beastdrol
Weeks 1-10: 500 mg enanthate

I am very prone to moon face/water retention. So I plan on 1.25 letro 2x per week from day 1 thru PCT.

Plan to eat at 500 calorie surplus, re-building the lost muscle and hopefully losing the gained fat

I figure the kick start can give me a 40 lb gain on the Bench and then the enanthate should be good for 30 more in the final 4 weeks

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
More important then drugs is what kind of training you are doing. I would use the three products below:

Test prop wk 1-12 400mg per week
Tren Ace wk 1-6 300mg per week
Halotestin wk wk 7-12 30mg per week
Halotestin? Seriously? I think that is the first time I have ever heard someone suggest that for a cycle on these boards. You just took him from a mild cycle with a semi-harsh kickstart to all out madness.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Halotestin? Seriously? I think that is the first time I have ever heard someone suggest that for a cycle on these boards. You just took him from a mild cycle with a semi-harsh kickstart to all out madness.
You must haven't been around long - do a search on halo. It was only a recommendation - I tried it in 2008 and bench press went from 365 to 435.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You must haven't been around long - do a search on halo. It was only a recommendation - I tried it in 2008 and bench press went from 365 to 435.
Yea... or perhaps most people around here aren't recommending incredibly hepatoxic oral steroids, used primarily by powerlifters or fighting athletes, to people asking about a 500mg/wk long ester test cycle. He wants results, not a bad enough temper to bite evander holyfields ear off. Look at my join date bud. Im not new to this board by any means. My point is that you should be more responsible with recommendations. If he was going for a powerlifting record... Sure take fluoxymesterone, but he isn't. He wants to gain 10 lbs of muscle and drop 10 lbs of fat. He by means needs halotestin or even tren. Test p and anavar/winny would be plenty and then some.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
and he wants to add 70lbs to his bench press - 500mg of test is weak **** and won't do that unless you bench 135.

Yea... or perhaps most people around here aren't recommending incredibly hepatoxic oral steroids, used primarily by powerlifters or fighting athletes, to people asking about a 500mg/wk long ester test cycle. He wants results, not a bad enough temper to bite evander holyfields ear off. Look at my join date bud. Im not new to this board by any means. My point is that you should be more responsible with recommendations. If he was going for a powerlifting record... Sure take fluoxymesterone, but he isn't. He wants to gain 10 lbs of muscle and drop 10 lbs of fat. He by means needs halotestin or even tren. Test p and anavar/winny would be plenty and then some.

RocketFan

Awards
and he wants to add 70lbs to his bench press - 500mg of test is weak **** and won't do that unless you bench 135.
My current Bench max is 200 down from 265 a year back when I did cycle. So I want to PR at 270 this time. Shall I up the Test to 750? Should I go with prop or enanthate? Water retention is a major concern since I bloat way too much, but never a problem with gyno.

RocketFan

Awards
Test p and anavar/winny would be plenty and then some.
At what point should I thow in the anavar/winny and how much? I suppose this will promote fat loss even though on a hyper caloric diet?

And you recommend substituting the kick-start oral with Prop all all the way? Prop should give me faster strength gain and hopefully much less water retention. Last time I took Beastdrol, I suffered major moon-face/bloat.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
My current Bench max is 200 down from 265 a year back when I did cycle. So I want to PR at 270 this time. Shall I up the Test to 750? Should I go with prop or enanthate? Water retention is a major concern since I bloat way too much, but never a problem with gyno.
Depends if you want to inject more - i didn't have any problems with water rentention with prop. Again how are your workouts?

RocketFan

Awards
Depends if you want to inject more - i didn't have any problems with water rentention with prop. Again how are your workouts?
I have engaged in strength based workout programs in the past like Max OT and the Texas Method. Lately for squatting, I have been working up to a max and then doing 3 sets of 3 reps (2-3 times a weeks), trying to improve 5 lbs every week.

I am open to training program suggestions for this cycle. Goals:
1) Take Bench from 200-->270 (I have done 265 a year back)
2) Lose 10 lbs fat
3) Gain 10 lbs muscle

joeblow1

Awards
Honestly you can gain that with hard work and good programming. Its easier to gain lost strength than it is to build new strength. Save the juice for when you get to 300. Then youll be able to get to 350. If your only benching 200 you dont have enough time under your belt to use the juice at its full potential. Save it and use good old fashioned hard work.

RocketFan

Awards
Alpha one as your kick start. Boom.
Where can I buy Alpha one and can I expect to gain 10 lbs a week on my Bench like I did in the past with Beastdrol? I don't really want to do Beast again because of the bloat. Though I didn't run an AI last time I got bloated. Wondering if running 1.25 letro 2x a week from the get go will prevent water retention.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I didn't even know what steroids were when I was benching 200lbs... Kids these days...

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Honestly you can gain that with hard work and good programming. Its easier to gain lost strength than it is to build new strength. Save the juice for when you get to 300. Then youll be able to get to 350. If your only benching 200 you dont have enough time under your belt to use the juice at its full potential. Save it and use good old fashioned hard work.
Great advice. Give me 8-12 weeks i could take your bp to 275.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where can I buy Alpha one and can I expect to gain 10 lbs a week on my Bench like I did in the past with Beastdrol? I don't really want to do Beast again because of the bloat. Though I didn't run an AI last time I got bloated. Wondering if running 1.25 letro 2x a week from the get go will prevent water retention.
Alpha one is a diol ph to m1t. Not as bad on sides as m1t, unless you go over 60mg. it blows sd out the water esp with test.

Now, if you could get some phera to stack with your sd, that'd be the bee's knees.
Alpha one is from cel, so you know it's good stuff. Everyone who has ran it loved it.

strongman24

Awards
with a good diet, and proper training you can do that no problem. Go light on the gear, and if I read your stuff right you took a long break? If that is the case I would take 6-8 months of natural bb to get a good base then cycle...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a 5lb PR. If you can't accomplish this on Test, then you have some major problems with your training.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Great advice!!!

with a good diet, and proper training you can do that no problem. Go light on the gear, and if I read your stuff right you took a long break? If that is the case I would take 6-8 months of natural bb to get a good base then cycle...

RocketFan

Awards
Great advice. Give me 8-12 weeks i could take your bp to 275.
Brotha, the confidence in your statement has me fired up. I can start a journal if you are willing to lay out a program for me. Lets get this 75 lb gain naturally. I know I will be eating a lot of delicious buffets so I was resorting to roids for the improved caloric partitioning. But if you can guide me to the added strength and recomp naturally, I'll follow you blindly.

strongman24

Awards
thanks, to many people wanna rush it and not put the proper time n training into it...good diet n training then cycle

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
psh, screw neurological musculo skeletal adaptations to imposed demands, give me some methyl tren & abombs sucka!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
psh, screw neurological musculo skeletal adaptations to imposed demands, give me some methyl tren & abombs sucka!
Hahaha! Reckless abandon reps!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Reckless abandon reps!