30 lbs in four months

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Is this possible without ph\ds or roids guy has been in the gym and blows up 150 to 180 in 4 months solid and good quality size not fat.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Yeah, depending on his prior lifting experience and how much he initially weighs and his height. For instance a 6'4 guy who starts at a bean pole 160 with no prior lifting experience and a crummy diet could easily blow up to 190 in four months if he did everything right. Ive actually seen it happen and know for a fact that no roids were used.

superchris

superchris

Awards
I've added on around 25 lbs in alittle over 3 months, could have been muscle memory, but my diet was crap, barely ate anything at the time and obviously didn't workout. Once I started eating well and taking in calories and lifting....bam! The weight kept coming on.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
No. End of thread.
Yes it's possible, back when we were teenagers my lifting partner gained 60 pounds in 4 months.

Drinkyboy you're retarded /thread

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
if you are 5'10 at 150lbs then you are not eating enough to gain 30lbs with roids. roids won't help you gain the weight, they will help you gain muscle mass to certain extent but that would highly depend on you earing more. if you can gain 30lbs without roids, then you can with them. if you can't, then you won't. simple as that.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's possible, back when we were teenagers my lifting partner gained 60 pounds in 4 months.

Drinkyboy you're retarded /thread
Of pure muscle?....no. YOU are the retard.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it depends on if the person has it in their genetic potential.

some people, no matter how well you eat, train, you aren't going to gain 30lbs of lean muscle tissue in a year.
some people will be able to eat/train right, and yes, they will just grow like a weed.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
IMO, 30lbs of pure muscle in a year is extreme! I have never heard of such "natural" gains. I would be a changed man if I ever witnessed it. Maybe...just maybe in puberty...maybe.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Of pure muscle?....no. YOU are the retard.
Of course the entire 60 wasn't muscle but I can guarantee that most of it was muscle. Meaning over 30 pounds. It's all about genetics. This guy is a true mesomorph. He was benching 365 at 16 weighing about 210. You're just jelly because you couldn't gain that much off in a cycle!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Yea that's it! I'm not here to argue with you. your friend sounds like a true medical mystery.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Of course the entire 60 wasn't muscle but I can guarantee that most of it was muscle. Meaning over 30 pounds. It's all about genetics. This guy is a true mesomorph. He was benching 365 at 16 weighing about 210. You're just jelly because you couldn't gain that much off in a cycle!
Fukkin-a. I am jealous of the guy regardless of age/body type.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a friend gain about 70lbs in 4 months, most of it muscle (he was 12% or under after he gained it). No lifting experience, jumped right into a powerlifting program with a very knowledgeable guy. No roids.

Yup, it can be done.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ok this thread is beginning to get far fetched. I can see 30 lbs by a newbur who got his ish together from the getgo, but 70? Come the f*ck on. Physiologically impossible unless he looked like christian bale in the machinist when hr started. Any more ludicrous claims need to be backed up with before and afters or it didn't happen.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
I gained 40 lbs in 5 months pure natural all muscle. At least 20 of those pounds went straight to my dickus maximus.

Lolthisthread.

Jahcuree

I gained 20-25 naturally over 4 months just learning how to eat to grow

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Ok this thread is beginning to get far fetched. I can see 30 lbs by a newbur who got his ish together from the getgo, but 70? Come the f*ck on. Physiologically impossible unless he looked like christian bale in the machinist when hr started. Any more ludicrous claims need to be backed up with before and afters or it didn't happen.
I have before and afters. Even vids of lifting. Keep in mind my friend was going through puberty

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Wow, i knew a dude like that, he was a freshman at highschool and was benching more than most of the school football team, it was 300 and something for 5 reps, either way, even if you can put 300 up at 16 you were blessed with great genetics. Thankfully i was.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have before and afters. Even vids of lifting. Keep in mind my friend was going through puberty
If he grew in height, it's kind of tough to say how much was muscle and not additional body mass like organ/bone mass...