dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
hey guys been running:
dbol 4 weeks
deca 500/12 weeks
sust 600/14 weeks
if u have seen previous posts u will know that i had some complications. well im past all that now. anyway i am about halfway through above cycle. im running prami along side cycle right now at .5mg ed. i will taper down to .20 or .25 soon.
my question is what do u guys think as far my post goes? i have clomid -nolva- prami all on hand. should i keep running prami all the way through cycle and post, also how would u arrange my post.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Post your plan and we will edit it accordingly.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Post your plan and we will edit it accordingly.
my plan is to run the cycle above then 2 weeks after last sust shot, start my nolva an clomid combo. problem is iv been told to stay away from nolva when using deca at such a high dose, but others say i need it. anyway im using prami to battle sides right now, so how do u guys feel about my post as well running prami all the way until post is over. i dont want anymore leaky nipples or deca dic&. advice is appreciated

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I have not followed your posts so I don't know what complications you had in the past. But I'd say just follow typical protocol and start two weeks after the end of your cycle with the SERM, Clomid if you want and if you haven't been running HCG throughout your cycle, then by all means do it during PCT, but I would not go crazy and inject 1000iu every day. You will get results with 250iu twice a week, or even three times a week if you want. Not much you can do about the Deca sides. Hopefully they'll pass as soon as you stop.

hey guys been running:
dbol 4 weeks
deca 500/12 weeks
sust 600/14 weeks
if u have seen previous posts u will know that i had some complications. well im past all that now. anyway i am about halfway through above cycle. im running prami along side cycle right now at .5mg ed. i will taper down to .20 or .25 soon.
my question is what do u guys think as far my post goes? i have clomid -nolva- prami all on hand. should i keep running prami all the way through cycle and post, also how would u arrange my post.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
I have not followed your posts so I don't know what complications you had in the past. But I'd say just follow typical protocol and start two weeks after the end of your cycle with the SERM, Clomid if you want and if you haven't been running HCG throughout your cycle, then by all means do it during PCT, but I would not go crazy and inject 1000iu every day. You will get results with 250iu twice a week, or even three times a week if you want. Not much you can do about the Deca sides. Hopefully they'll pass as soon as you stop.
Thanks for the info. I Was wondering were the hell the pros were that used to rfespond to real concerns.
Anyway so just to catch u up iv had some leaky nipple issues and deca dic& issues. So I'm battling that with prami. So u say take the nolva an clomid as planned. Should I take the prami now all the way through post or stop prior to post

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I have no experience with Pramipexole, but understand it's very powerful and you should not exceed .25mgs per day. I read up on it and it's kind of scary. Guys claim success with gyno using Pramipexole, but if it were me, I'd use Caber. I have used Caber with no problems. Even if you can control the prolactin via Pramipexole, you'll still have E2 issues that can cause gyno that SERM's and AIs won't affect. Sorry I can't really help, but I never PCT so my experience with recovery is very limited.

Thanks for the info. I Was wondering were the hell the pros were that used to rfespond to real concerns.
Anyway so just to catch u up iv had some leaky nipple issues and deca dic& issues. So I'm battling that with prami. So u say take the nolva an clomid as planned. Should I take the prami now all the way through post or stop prior to post

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
I have no experience with Pramipexole, but understand it's very powerful and you should not exceed .25mgs per day. I read up on it and it's kind of scary. Guys claim success with gyno using Pramipexole, but if it were me, I'd use Caber. I have used Caber with no problems. Even if you can control the prolactin via Pramipexole, you'll still have E2 issues that can cause gyno that SERM's and AIs won't affect. Sorry I can't really help, but I never PCT so my experience with recovery is very limited.
thanks hammer for the post advice, now all i need is people with pramipexole expeirence to chime in. come on guys i know ur out there because lots of u guys advised me on getting prami to help with my sides.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
What the hell. No one here with prami experience. Would like advice on this.