Passing a medical. Advise please?

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Iv started an adropen cycle. I was wondering if I will pass a medical ( Drugs and alcohol ) test for working on the underground?? Not 100 sure if I will lol. Any advise guys??

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your typical drug test will check for methamphetamines, not increased levels of testosterone. I don't see that as being a problem. But you never know.

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Yeah that's what I thought. It's only test. Not like it's cocaine or beer! I wonder how I would find out? Cause iv just started a new job and don't want to get the boot because of juice.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The only way to find out is to ask someone. There would be no real reason for them to do an endo blood panel, that's retarded. And that would simply show higher than normal T level, which is easy to explain.

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Thanks Man, Does anyone know a number or company I can contact in the UK to help with this ?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Uh, don't know if there are any UK mates on this site, but good luck. I would expect though that you would know some people over there that take anabolics that could answer some of your specific questions.

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Yeah I might know a few. Wow I didn't know there was hardly any people from the UK On here lol. Thanks a lot for the help though. You have solved most of my problem. Just need a 100% answer now! Cheers dude!