fina questions

MikeK

Awards
Im about to start a fina only cycle. Right now im about 5% bf and I REALLY dont want to add any fat right now, so im going to go with something that adds mostly lean weight. and my gf is in cali for about 4 months so i dont think the lack of drive will be a problem. Never been that big of a deal to me anyhow. Now here are my questions. Wheres the best place to pin fina? This is the first time ive done it, what should the dosage be. Im generaly hearing around 75-100mg ED?

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Add in some test - even a low dose to keep your dick happy =)

MikeK

Awards
yea, im probly going to end up adding test. Is it a good idea to frontload fina also?

MikeK

Awards
oh, and this is how im going to be brewing it, please tell me if this would be correct...

4g kit with 2 carts of finaplix @ 2000mgs per cart = 4000mgs

should be about 85-90mg/ml solution correct?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
most kits work out to about 75mg/ml if I remember correctly. But with a little math you can end up making it whatever you want.

ManBeast

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
both times ive used tren, it works out to 75mgs per cc if ur using a 4g kit and 2 cartriges. that should give u 8 weeks

as far as where to pin; i was roating body parts chest, delts, bis, tris, lats, gluts, and quads with half a cc into each side.

i ran it with 4ad an didn't have and dick problems untill i got off, but even then it only lasted 2 weeks.
Sorry to highjack the thread, but Mike seems to have the answers he needs. I am going to be starting my first fina cycle with pins too and I was wondering about doing site injections. So far, I have been putting 4ADcyp into my quads and glutes. When I start the Fina, I know I( will need to find more sites. My question is this. All I have are 1 1/2" pins. Has anyone succesfully used that size on sites like delts, calves and chest? or is that a dumb Idea? I just need to know If I should order some 1" pins or can I get away with the 1 1/2"s.

MikeK

Awards
oh, one more question for me, everyone says to pick a diffrent injet site every time, but what i did with test, was did one check one day and the other the next. Im REALLY not fond of needles( i can handle slin pins without any problem, but with bigger guage needels i freak) Would this be a problem?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well with tren you will need to rotate sites as you were told. the way I do it is, start on the left delt, the do the left glute, the the left quad, the right quad, right glute, and finally the right delt... 6 sites and all get some time off before you shoot them again. If you do every other day (eod) then you can still rotate sites. I think that was what you were asking I think..
I have used 1.5's in the delt, you have to be very careful to hold it still and not to go to the end of it. leave about 0.25 in from the top.. now with that said, I did that for a little bit, then I just got me some 1" for delts and quads and use the 1.5 on glutes..

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
as for front loading fina, i would recommend doing it, i have experienced great gains doing it this way,
Week 1: 150mg/day week 2 100mg/day, weeks 3-6 75mg/day

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
beamen... just wondering.. you do know that you can really screw up your endocrine system by starting gear before you are 21 which is the age when MOST guys stop growing.. Also, you might want to reread the stickies again.. just to check up on a few things..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Name is not rockfish, asshole.. and I told you by PM last night..

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Just delete me I don't want to waste my time in this juvenile forum.
I believe most of us probably feel the same about you at this point.
Remember what mommy always said "If you cant say anything nice, I'll ban your little bitch-ass!"

keith1569

Awards
lol bionic i was reading it and wasnt expectin the ending

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
done and gone.. thanks for not playing nice intense..

keith1569

Awards
i think im gonna either homebrew my own or buy some from sledge just for money reasons hehe

but i do appreciate your update on how ur vpx stuff went for ya

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
yea, I wouldnt use it again, and not just because of price.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What is the purpose of rotating the place of injection for trenbolone?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
purpose is to decrease the formation of scar tissue and lessen the chance of a sterile oil abscess.. also comfort, it is easy to rotate a site and give it some time to start to heal and feeling better..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Are there other steroids that typically use this site rotation method?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
yes all of them, you should rotate your sites..

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
here's a question for you then.....if you are only injecting once a week is it okay to just pick two spots like both quads and only rotate those two?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I won't.. four would be better.. delts and glutes or delts and quads or the whole thing

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
The "Ventro-Glute" shot adds another site to the rotation and is currently the preferred site (in the medical community) for IM injections. I have used it and never had a problem with it.

I posted a .pdf here once that showed this, but I can't give you a link... Its actually a diff. muscle from the "plain" glute shot. It is about 2 inches rearward and downward from either hip bone.

So now (added to Matt D's six) you have 8 diff. sites, 4 on each side.

If you do a long cycle, you wont have to ask "why rotate"....

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I can definately understand injecting my right glute myself....but i don't know how in the world I'd inject my left. LOL

But here's my question....I"ve seen a few demos for injections but I've never seen anything showing how to landmark for a delt injection. How to you decide where to inject into the delt to avoid nerves/blood vessels?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I always try and go straight in from the side, in the meatiest part, and have never had problems. It's just hard to get into that position and aspirate with one hand but it can be done. As long as you aspirate you'll know you're not in a blood vessel. If you hit a nerve you'll know it! Yowch!