what should i expect

bobthebuilder

Awards
What should i expect for the prices of mexican gear when buying it in a mexican pharmacy? is it really that much cheaper? The reason i'm asking is because i'm going on vacation to cabo san lucas in a while, and was wondering if i should wait and buy gear over in there or order from my source. Anybody who's actually bought gear in mexico feel free to chime in

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine that it much cheaper. But I doubt that it is worth the risk of smuggling gear over the boarder. given the current political climate I would not be trying it.

coofoostu

Awards
I just went to cabo in June. There are pharmacies everywhere down there. I saw some kids asking a guy about pain killers and he quoted them a price and the kids turned him down. I didnt find out about gear but the point is there is a lot of competition around there so dont hesitate to check out a few pharmacies before you make your purchase. BTW I loved cabo, definatly the most beautiful place I've ever been.

Edit- I think skye has a good point. If you are taking a plane I would not recommend you try and take it on the airplane. When we got back they had a dog sniffing for food. I couldn't believe it. I mean, I thought it was searching for drugs and then all of a sudden it stops my friend's mom and it turned out she had an apple in her purse. If they are searching for food, I would imagine they have their eyes out for other stuff too.

keith1569

Awards
ths is true..i wouldnt even risk it when drivin back..i was commin back earlier this year and even thouhg my car got only searched a few times, it sure would suck to end up in a mexican jail

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
ths is true..i wouldnt even risk it when drivin back..i was commin back earlier this year and even thouhg my car got only searched a few times, it sure would suck to end up in a mexican jail

Ahh mexican jail, nothing like getting a burrito slammed in your ass. Bro I wouldn't try to smuggle it but many people do. The key they say is acting cool at the border. If your sweatin and all, not looking in the eyes of the person guess what it's burrito time. :rant:

bobthebuilder

Awards
i'll be flying back, so i'll put the tabs in a centrum vitamin bottle, and the oil in a cleaned out bottle of robitussin.

cobra1414

Awards
man i just got back from california and made a trip to tijuana just for fun, not to get gear or anything, but man I freakin wish I did pick some stuff up

walkin across the border was a freakin breeze, no questions/searches/anything just showed my ID and was good to go

didn't see a single car get searched either

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I would ship the stuff back, rather than take it with you, to be completely safe.

I was thinking of hooking up some gear as TJ isn't that far of a drive, but it's less hassle to get it from a domestic source, and there are sources out there that provide accurately dosed high quality gear at prices that aren't that much higher than you would pay for mexican gear (which I am a touch leery of).

Ex Nihilo

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Ahh mexican jail, nothing like getting a burrito slammed in your ass. Bro I wouldn't try to smuggle it but many people do. The key they say is acting cool at the border. If your sweatin and all, not looking in the eyes of the person guess what it's burrito time. :rant:
LoL-"burrito time"- better stay calm.....!

Last edited:

MrStick

Awards
First off good idea about the Robitussin bottle bad idea about the Centrum. Try to use another kind of pill container just in case someone looks inside just about everyone knows what centrum looks like and that could be a problem. Prices I have found vary drastically. I have gotten a cc of Test Ent. for as little as $3 and as much as $8. If you find a vet you could get some QV Test for around $30-$65 for 10cc. Orals that I know are Dianabol $40-50 for 100 5mg pills. Anadrol - 50 for $100 for 100 pills. Well that is all I know have fun.

bobthebuilder

Awards
Do most of those pharmacies let you pay in dollars, or do you HAVE to exchange currency? thanks for the input guys.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
For the prices Mr. Stick quoted, I'd just go with a domestic source - less hassle... 1ml of test e runs as low as about $5 domestically, and that quantity of dbol would probably run you about $15. No games, no border searches, no sweat!