What was your best cutting cycle?

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
Well, exactly what the title says what did your best cutting cycle consist of?

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
no one at all no opinions?

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Low dose test worked great for me. I wouldn't say I dropped the fat blazingly fast, but here's before and after with 9 months in between.
Well done! A transformation like this in 9 months is pretty damn fast (imo).

May I ask what else you did right during these 9 months? What was your diet like? Average cardio vs weights in a week? Other supps?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, obviously diet is 75% or more of your cut. If you have that down you can do wonders. As far as supplements, i can comment on both legal and illegal. Illegal i ran 2 weeks clen then EC in between. I ran DAA with that clen cycle to keep my hunger and energy up. Clen makes me lethargic sometimes. My best Legal stack was Lean Xtreme + TTA-500 + Raspberry Ketones. I've not done a lot of cutting as i started lifting at 155lbs. I've basically been in a permanent bulk, but i have had a couple time where i wanted to see my abs again haha.

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Well done! A transformation like this in 9 months is pretty damn fast (imo).

May I ask what else you did right during these 9 months? What was your diet like? Average cardio vs weights in a week? Other supps?
I just kept my diet as clean as I possibly could. Lowest carbs I could manage while still having the energy to push myself like I wanted to in the gym. 200g protein and didn't fret over fat too much but kept an eye on it. I did zero cardio. It was all done lifting. Granted, I rarely skipped a day in the gym, and I busted my a$$ while I was there. The only other supp was ghrp-2 injected twice to three times daily, although I highly doubt that did much for total weight lost.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
test+tren is good for cutting up?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I just kept my diet as clean as I possibly could. Lowest carbs I could manage while still having the energy to push myself like I wanted to in the gym. 200g protein and didn't fret over fat too much but kept an eye on it. I did zero cardio. It was all done lifting. Granted, I rarely skipped a day in the gym, and I busted my a$$ while I was there. The only other supp was ghrp-2 injected twice to three times daily, although I highly doubt that did much for total weight lost.
GHRP 2 helped out quite a bit for weight loss. Maybe not dropping actual LBS but replacing BF with LBM rather.

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
After ACL surgery replacing food with percs was the best cutting I've done, no hunger pains + euphoria :food:

No but really best cutting cycle was test, epi, clen, and t3.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After ACL surgery replacing food with percs was the best cutting I've done, no hunger pains + euphoria :food:

No but really best cutting cycle was test, epi, clen, and t3.
agreed for both, haha. had knee surgery and lost 20lbs. oxy kept me from eating