Help

Corey1993

Corey1993

Awards
I wanna start taking legal roids to help pack on muscle but I'm 18 anyone k ow what's the best?

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Your a bit too young dude, what's your stats? Goals?

Corey1993

Corey1993

Awards
To build muscle man, been lifting since 15 and got no where):

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Whats your daily intake of food? Also are you taking any supplements? e.g protein, creatine, bcaa's?

Corey1993

Corey1993

Awards
Neal one is my normal breakfast egg whites and oatmeal, meal two is my protein shake, meal three is steak,corn,sweet patattoes.meal 4 is my shake again, meal five is chicken and my greens. Then workout and take my animal

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
How tall are you? 210lbs is a good weight if your an average height. Plus your diet seems pretty good. I would add a bit more actual protein into your diet, ( food, not shakes ) are you putting on any weight with this diet?

sailor08

Awards
I think you have much untapped potential without ph use. You just need to mix things up and try a more natural approach first. Your still young and growing. You could really screw yourself up if your not careful with ph. Give it sometime and try out some natural test boosters. That's just my opinion. Food and sleep and gym time is where it's at.

Corey1993

Corey1993

Awards
I'm 6"0 or 6"1, one of the two, but what do test boosters do and I heard that can still mess up ur chance of having kids

sailor08

Awards
Alright bro if your not familiar with a test booster and asking these kinds of questions then you have much to learn before you start even thinking about Anabolics.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 foot and over 200lbs and you claim to never have made progress? Lol you're either trolling or really stupid.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Neal one is my normal breakfast egg whites and oatmeal, meal two is my protein shake, meal three is steak,corn,sweet patattoes.meal 4 is my shake again, meal five is chicken and my greens. Then workout and take my animal
really hard to know how many calories you're taking in without knowing how much of each food you're actually taking in.

how many egg whites, how much oatmeal, how much steak, how much chicken, etc. also, ditch the egg whites. you want whole eggs. if you're throwing the yolk out, your're throwing 45%ish of the protein out, as well as the muscle building cholesterol and other important nutrients.

you can easily up your calories by adding in healthy fats like fish oil caps, fish filets, and olive oil, and walnuts.

don't do the peanut butter thing like everyone suggests. peanut butter is nothing but omega 6, which is pro inflammatory, and you get enough of those. if you're gonna eat nuts, eat walnuts. they are made of omega 3 oils. which are anti inflammatory, and loaded with calories.

count up your calories. if you're eating less than 2500-3000 at your size, i doubt you'll gain weight. especially good weight. i find whenever i try to bulk, i can load on the healthy cals [ 2500-3000] and not gain any weight and i am alot smaller than you. so test out your calorie amounts and portion sizes and see what happens.

Corey1993

Corey1993

Awards
Soontobbeast, wow man thanks! But hey man would animal m Stak and creatine work great?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Soontobbeast, wow man thanks! But hey man would animal m Stak and creatine work great?
creatine mono is all you need. dont waste food money on supps.

food will always be more important than supps.

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
There you have it. I never knew that about peanut butter though! I think I'm going to start eating walnuts and more fish now. Is cod liver oil tablets worth taking??