Need2Slin in PCT

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
I have been reading about Need2slin and have heard so many good things about it... I am wondering if it would be a good addition to my PCT after Helladrol... Right now my PCT consists of:

nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA
CEL cycle assist
lean xtreme
whey/casein
pre workout

Would this be effective to add in??

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely! It's going to allow you to keep those increased cals that you were eating on cycle up through PCT and help keep excessive weight gain down

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
it would be good in pct and while on cycle. Need2slin is really good any time, on cycle/pct/time in between cycles, etc. NP's are a staple of mine and should be a staple for others.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Absolutely! It's going to allow you to keep those increased cals that you were eating on cycle up through PCT and help keep excessive weight gain down

my whole goal is to gain about 5-10 lbs on the helladrol cycle but not to increase body fat... my body fat is 7%... will this help me to obtain these goals?? also, is the dosage 1 pill three times a day??

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
it would be good in pct and while on cycle. Need2slin is really good any time, on cycle/pct/time in between cycles, etc. NP's are a staple of mine and should be a staple for others.

im running a helladrol cycle... do you think that would go along well with it??

helladrol 50/75/75/75/75/100
cel cycle assist
fish oil
whey/casein
genf20 hgh release

so throw in need2slin in there as well? or just wait for pct?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
my whole goal is to gain about 5-10 lbs on the helladrol cycle but not to increase body fat... my body fat is 7%... will this help me to obtain these goals?? also, is the dosage 1 pill three times a day??
Helladrol can help you obtain that. It's all about your diet and cardio. I usually do Helladrol at 4 caps per day for 6 weeks. You can start off at 3 if you want and bump to 4.

N2S I usually do 2 caps twice per day before my bigger carb meals...that way my N2S lasts exactly 1 month.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Helladrol can help you obtain that. It's all about your diet and cardio. I usually do Helladrol at 4 caps per day for 6 weeks. You can start off at 3 if you want and bump to 4.

N2S I usually do 2 caps twice per day before my bigger carb meals...that way my N2S lasts exactly 1 month.

when do you dose the helladrol and the cycle assist during the day?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
when do you dose the helladrol and the cycle assist during the day?
hella 1st thing am, pre WO. Cycle assist pre bed IMO.

your trying to avoid taking liver supports (cycle assist has them in it) around the times you take a PH. The liver supports will begin to clean out or cleanse your body of the PH. So this is why i take liver supports or all in one supports at night.